The MyGnR Simpsons Thread

Death Star

Guest gunns5

I found futurama so fucking boring,

yes the animation was great, but the whole storylines and characters were boring as shit.

The simpsons is great, the simpsons movie however is quiet shit.

Btw anyone remember that simpsons wrestling game on playstation? that was the fucking best

One of my favourite simpsons episodes is 27 short stories,

and that one where he goes to new york is it? and he has to take a piss but he cant leave his car cause its parked illegally or something.. I cant remember, anyone help me out? (he eventually has to go do a piss in a skyrise)

Edited by gunns5

I love The Simpsons, and I disagree with all of this "the first seasons were the best", which is an argument that reoccurs whatever show you are talking about. It is mostly not true. They are showing the first season of Simpsons here now, I was so disappointed when Homer did not even have the same voice!

And what retards are saying Family Guy is a bad show? It's fucking hilarious! It's like the refined Simpsons; not very original but taken do the next level. I love Stewie, he is the best character to ever have appeared on TV. Brian is a close second.

Seth Macfarlane is just too blatant in using his characters as mouthpieces for his views. Most shows do it, but with Seth it's just way too patronising. Even if I do agree with some of the issues.

Yes that is true. I agree on most of the opinions he is advocating so for me it is not an issue, but I can see why it would be for some people.

Anybody seen The Life and Times of Tim btw? Fucking brilliant.

I had a a bunch of Simpsons videos as a kid. I realise now what a rip off they were. Four episodes a tape? Jesus. They were the classics though.

Some of those very episodes were on television recently and I was actually a little shocked at how good it was. So many understated lines that are genuinely brilliant. When I was about ten I don't think I actually understood most of the things I was laughing at.

and that one where he goes to new york is it? and he has to take a piss but he cant leave his car cause its parked illegally or something.. I cant remember, anyone help me out? (he eventually has to go do a piss in a skyrise)

I can sum it up, love that episode.

The episode starts out with Moe telling the 6 guys at the bar that they are responsible for 80% of the town's traffic accidents, after a quick celebration Moe tells them that they need a designated driver. Barney ends up getting picked and borrows Homer's car. Barney drops Homer off at his place but asks if he can borrow the car for the rest of the night for some reason, like two months later Barney shows back up in Springfield in the trunk of a limo and Homer finds out his car is illegally parked at the World Trade Center. Once they get there Homer finds his windshield covered in parking tickets and his wheel booted, he has to wait there from the hours of like 8-5 next to the towers. While waiting he gets hungry and eats a bunch of some odd foreign food from a vendor and washes it down with a bunch of crab juice (because he finds mountain dew repulsive), Homer asks if there is a bathroom in the cart and the vendor tells him the only bathroom is on the observatory deck of the towers. Homer gets to the top and finds out that the bathroom is out of order and has to go to the top of the other tower, while pissing he sees the cop come and leave another ticket because Homer isnt around. So Homer decides to drive with it anyways just to get out of the god forsaken town, eventually takes it off with a jackhammer and drives through central park to get his family.

This clip is hilarious, though the quality of the video is pretty bad.

Edited by mrandyk

Guest Len B'stard

I love The Simpsons, i think it's the greatest cartoon in the history of the world. It really took the cartoon places and was consistently hilairious, i don't think i've ever see a bad episode although the movie sucked and i've not watched it for a very very long time, since like the 14th or 15th season i think.

Family Guy is incredible too, absolutely hilairious. Dunno about Futurama and KOTH, don't really watch cartoons that much.