How awesome would it be if!

gnrjanus

What if, if it were able to happen.

that this band: Richard Fortus, Ron Thal, Dj Asba, Chris pitman, Tommy Stinson and Frank Ferrer got together and thought. We'll we're a F*cking band anyway and why don't we do something together off the road.

It's a shame that we have not heard any music from this tight super group and that we won't see them perform together as a whole (Not under the GnR Name)

I think they could pull of a f*cking supergroup like VR or Guns all together.

that this band: Richard Fortus, Ron Thal, Dj Asba, Chris pitman, Tommy Stinson and Frank Ferrer got together and thought. We'll we're a F*cking band anyway and why don't we do something together off the road.

It's a shame that we have not heard any music from this tight super group and that we won't see them perform together as a whole (Not under the GnR Name)

"Guns is their side project" ($1 to Slash) :tongue2:

Actually a good idea

Ummm do you think ANYONE would buy it?

I dont, not without the faded Rose on vocals

true, it's not like people outside of the hardcore know who any of these people are. No Axl, no sales.

But if they get off on playing with each other, they would do it no matter if it sold 2 copies and they be playing toilets all across America.

What prompted you to assume that nobody w9 ill see them perform under the GNR name again?? rir is a done deal,pessimistic much?