Has the mucic legal/industry/politics beaten Axl

billie

There's never a right time to release music nowadays so what is he waiting for? There's always gonna be leaks and illegal downloads-that's the unfortunate nature of the industry now. As someone said they think he's possibly waiting for something. Well hope it's something good! It just seems unfair that Slash, Duff and Izzy are able to release music constantly yet Axl is restricted it seems. Lawsuits or beef with the recorf company possibly?

I get the impression from recent Ashba and Bumble interviews that they are itching to collab on a record with Axl. So why isn't he recording with them? It's hard to know anything about this band. It's all an endless guessing game!

It just seems unfair that Slash, Duff and Izzy are able to release music constantly yet Axl is restricted it seems.

Unfair? Every other artist seems to be able to release new music even if they give it away on their facebook/ myspace pages yet Axl can't seem to pull it together and get his music out to the world? Give me a fucking break the only one stopping Axl from releasing new music is Axl.............

That's part of it I'm sure and I did say I don't know what he's waiting for! Also didn't Marc Canter suggest something about numerous legal problems preventing Axl from releasing music or was that years ago? I can't find the old thread. But then CD did come out regardless of problems so I really don't understand why Axl isn't releasing those follw-ups? But then he said in the chats he doesn't know and doesn't care which I thought was a bit depressing as it had been so long since he had an album out. I get the impression releasing a record is a major hassle for him and he wants to work CD for as long as he can. He's the male version of Kate Bush except for the touring. Poor KB fans-she has only released one album in 18 years!

Edited by Janis