Robin Finck is NOT amused

star

Seems like he's blaming his sloppy playing on the guitar, not the player... interesting... lmao

I think he is not happy with people throwing things at him, atleast that appears to be the case from one of the clips.

Guest Len B'stard

Robin's not a bass player tho.

Tommy is though and thats the video you posted after. And he's a punk bass player.

Well...

As much as I often mock his playing ( he is more hit and miss than he is a really bad player ), I find his own material to be really inspiring and I've always loved his stage antics. His guitar playing is honnest and unlike the current guys ( including Ron who is my favourite guitarist in the world ), he never felt like he was trying to please anybody, he was simply being himself.

Too bad he did not get along with Buckethead because these two completed each other really well.

Guest Len B'stard

Robin's not a bass player tho.

Tommy is though and thats the video you posted after. And he's a punk bass player.

I see, didn't realize about the Tom video.

But my Who comment was aimed at Robin in any case...

I expected an apology :lol: j/k! Look at you confusing the issue again, it was a Pete Townshend comment, not a Who one, The Who have a bass player too! or had...i think they have one now too...Pino Palladino? Rabbit Bundrick? Or is he keyboards? Oh fuck it :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I expected an apology :lol: j/k! Look at you confusing the issue again, it was a Pete Townshend comment, not a Who one, The Who have a bass player too! or had...i think they have one now too...Pino Palladino? Rabbit Bundrick? Or is he keyboards? Oh fuck it :lol:

bah, if I don't mean the apology, it's hardly worth giving lol :xmassrudolph:

I Pino is the guy these days. Is Ringo's kid still with them?

Guest Len B'stard

bah, if I don't mean the apology, it's hardly worth giving lol :xmassrudolph:

I Pino is the guy these days. Is Ringo's kid still with them?

Im pretttttyyy sure he is...i remember him leaving an Oasis gig to do Who work...or leaving a Who gig to do Oasis work...but there ain't no Oasis anymore sooo...y'know what, i really don't know...again :lol:

He fucked up by leaving Axl and GNR. I feel bad for the dude.....

don't, he's probably not sorry one bit.

I'm sure he thinks "what if" sometimes.

According to fans of NIN who met him after gigs, he was less than enthused about the idea of coming back or even talking of the matter...

He got one over Axl though, what with leaving the band on the eve of Chinese Democracy. Artistically, can't think of a nastier move you could do to the redhaired hermitman.

He fucked up by leaving Axl and GNR. I feel bad for the dude.....

don't, he's probably not sorry one bit.

I'm sure he thinks "what if" sometimes.

According to fans of NIN who met him after gigs, he was less than enthused about the idea of coming back or even talking of the matter...

He got one over Axl though, what with leaving the band on the eve of Chinese Democracy. Artistically, can't think of a nastier move you could do to the redhaired hermitman.

Yeah... of course I don't know the details, but the way it looks to fans is pretty retarded. Why Robin didn't adress his departure with his fans is beyond me. 10 years of work and then boom, he's just gone... without a word... ok? Whatever...

And for the record, I've never understood this smashing of your instruments thing... Why not have a little fucking respect for it instead. Such a waste.

Used to piss me off when I saw artists smashing their shit too.. I remember when I was 15, seeing Nirvana and others smashing shit (like Slash in the Don't Cry video slamming his les paul) and I would be like... "If only I could have that guitar instead"... Then I got a les paul...and I've babied it to this day and it still plays like a gem.. I would never trash a guitar that's worth playing. I did trash an old $150 guitar from the local electroics store once i got my Les Paul though... lol

I was at that show,this happened in Budapest 2006...

Finck had some problems on guitar and had couple confrontations with people in backstage...One great show

Kinda off topic, but you're lucky. You got to see the best (imo) Madagascar performance ever.