Robin Finck is NOT amused

star

Mmmh...I'm not sure they are so "contrived"...Maybe they were in 2009/2010 but back during the Self Destruct Tour, the NIN members were drugged out of their minds. If half the shit in the Marilyn Manson biography is true, then it was decadence at its worst, probably worse than GnR during the AFD days.

Mmmh...I'm not sure they are so "contrived"...Maybe they were in 2009/2010 but back during the Self Destruct Tour, the NIN members were drugged out of their minds. If half the shit in the Marilyn Manson biography is true, then it was decadence at its worst, probably worse than GnR during the AFD days.

was it heroin too?

You mean 2008/2009? (NIN quit live performances in 2009)

IMO instrument/equipment destruction was an important part of the theatrical, dramatic, violent nature of NIN live shows. Besides, if they can afford to smash Les Pauls and want to do it, then let them do that. They're just guitars you know.

(Besides most of the guitars Trent destroyed during the last tours were those black cheap Epiphone LP studios, if that makes you feel better :D)

that's what I figured, tour would go broke pretty quickly otherwise...

Funny thing is, later on he sold those broken and beaten up Epis on eBay for prices higher than the original retail cost, along with other used touring gear...