RECORDS FOR SALE

Chill out, ive got loads of watchers and had a few questions, i dont know wether there from here but whats the problem anyway...someone might see something they want. if someone wants to bid they dont have to comment on here do they, Im just letting people know

Edited by carsonskitz

if its upsetting people so much, dont bother coming in and reading it then. talk about a film you just watched in the film thread? or the what you want thread? if its vinyl you want though, you have come to the right place...cause im selling a few if you havent noticed.

Well, allow me to get in on this. He was bumping in the beginning but in all fiarness to him, he was also adding new info. Everyone who replied was alas bumping. I guess even I am. But here's the main point ot the original poster: I think most people's main problem here is that you are not selling anything GNR related. This section is really for GNR memorabilia. Just FYI.

i did not expect all this lol...cheers for seeing my point of view but i didnt originally post this thread in the "GNR MEMOROBILIA" section, i posted it in anything goes, as it was the only place were i thought it would be valid...it got moved here, and i dont know why as i aint selling anything gn'r related...fuck if i know. I just didnt want it getting lost amongst the popular threads..anyways back on topic...more beatles coming maybe this weekend, and i might even throw one or two gnr spares i have...to please the masses.

i did not expect all this lol...cheers for seeing my point of view but i didnt originally post this thread in the "GNR MEMOROBILIA" section, i posted it in anything goes, as it was the only place were i thought it would be valid...it got moved here, and i dont know why as i aint selling anything gn'r related...fuck if i know. I just didnt want it getting lost amongst the popular threads..anyways back on topic...more beatles coming maybe this weekend, and i might even throw one or two gnr spares i have...to please the masses.

Well then there you go. You did the right thing then IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...