Tommy Stinson Tweet update

Precious time..

That's a fucked up thing to say. Tommy is awesome! And I don't think that would happen anyway. If you like Duff so much, why don't you go post on the Loaded message board instead of here? Dick.

dude, why don't you change your signature picture, THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. normally it wouldn't bother me, except that since you've joined you've been massively spamming the board, and every third comment i have to have half my laptop screen taken over by that nasty picture. :fuckyou:

That is pretty disgusting. Kinda like Tommys' drinking habits.

ALLEGEDLY

(Off topic) (And get over yourselves) :kiss:

You need to get over yourself sir. I'm just trying to kill the boredom of having to sit here on the forums for another 5 months before we actually get any visuals of GNR. If you can't take jokes I'm sorry. Well, not really.

Btw, are you a chick or a dude? If you're a chick you're arguments on these forums mean nothing. If you're a dude, you're weird and I wonder why you have a womans' name.

Edited by iftheworld

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fucked up thing to say. Tommy is awesome! And I don't think that would happen anyway. If you like Duff so much, why don't you go post on the Loaded message board instead of here? Dick.

dude, why don't you change your signature picture, THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. normally it wouldn't bother me, except that since you've joined you've been massively spamming the board, and every third comment i have to have half my laptop screen taken over by that nasty picture. :fuckyou:

That is pretty disgusting. Kinda like Tommys' drinking habits.

ALLEGEDLY

(Off topic) (And get over yourselves) :kiss:

I like the middle picture,it somehow reminds me of a vintage nin video,before they sucked,

Waiting on somebody to post a revelation on what tommy could have possibly meant. ;)

I like the middle picture,it somehow reminds me of a vintage nin video,before they sucked,

Waiting on somebody to post a revelation on what tommy could have possibly meant. ;)

I see what you're saying, but for me, the difference is that the imagery in the NIN videos (hurt is a good example) worked with the music to make you feel the beauty of nature, and of life and death. Here, however, lucrecia is clearly just trying to shock people. i mean, just look at his other pictures... i was the same way when I was 12. :rofl-lol:

lucrecia should change their pic

while it's not my personal favorite picture, i can live with it now that he's reduced the size to forum regulations. but fuck, at first it was taking up my ENTIRE screen, and that was really fucking annoying! :anger:

In nature, animals have to hunt and kill their meals themselves. It's life. Life and death go hand in hand. One has to die in order for the other to have nourishment and live. Animals can't go into a butcher shop and buy their meat in nice little paper wrapped bundles. Sorry if that "offends" you. I think it's beautiful. Nature is beautiful. And you... are boring. Please stop talking about my signature. It's within the guidelines. You are ruining threads with this bullshit. Fucking stop.

LOL, you are a dumbass little 12 year old kid. if not chronologically then mentally. (that's a trilogy quote.) :rofl-lol: all you did was restate what I had just said in a failed attempt to turn it around and make me look like i have no idea wtf i'm talking about. :fuckyou: don't you have some homework to do, or something?

Edited by nambis

This will be a very interesting year indeed. Hold on to your hats!!! about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

This has to be about GNR. I mean would anyone atchuallybe holding onto their hats at the breaking news of a Tommy Stinson solo realease?!

The thing is, it's not as if these guys even have a major following. Outside of these forums, I doubt many people even know that Tommy Stinson is in GNR. So, why be so secretive? Maybe there's a Replacements reunion tour this year.

Seriously, it's the most interesting thing about you.

From a GN'R fan's perspective yes. But, maybe not from Tommy's perspective. He's speaking from his perspective.

Ali