Has anyone ever won a test of wills with Axl?

saber_

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no charges filed , no lawsuit

not many celebs can get away with slapping a photographer and get away with it

especially when convienantly caught on film

I remember speculation it what a set up

was good buzz to start a tour

Edit - fire marshall who pulled the plug on the Portland show

Edited by AngelZ

Didn't Axl bite someone's leg one time? Haha! What was the story there? I don't really know it.

Yes! That was here, a stone's throw from where I live in Stockholm. He had some argument with a chick in a night club and when a security guard tried to intervene or throw him out or whatever, he bit the guard in his leg. Or so it is said.

I thought Axl was in a hotel, destroying something and being drunk in the lobby. Then a cop woman appeared to the scene, Axl refused to co-operate and bite her in the leg.

It was a hotel security guy, Axl was talking or arguing with Beta in the lobby. I remember there was an interview with the guy in some newspaper the day after. Axl was in jail in Sweden just two nights before the concert I was attending... It was fucking nerve wrecking. :lol:

Two nights later in Oslo:

"Straight outta Sweden, I'm an AWA..... Asshole with attitude"

-Axl

no charges filed , no lawsuit

not many celebs can get away with slapping a photographer and get away with it

especially when convienantly caught on film

I remember speculation it what a set up

was good buzz to start a tour

I hadn't really thought much about that until you brought it up, but I do remember the set up rumors.

I did think it was weird that nothing ever came of that, either a lawsuit by the paps or Axl being arrested.

I think Mike Tyson got arrested for pretty much the same thing (protecting his daughter) and in the same airport if I'm not mistaken; Russell Crowe also, and I'm sure there have been other celebs who have been sued by the paps for violence toward them (warranted or not) and/or arrested, their names just slip my mind at the moment.

Makes you wonder.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Tommy Hilfiger won.

By the way Trilogy your sig is hilarious! You are a riot!

Now that is hilarious,ask the paparazzi that got knocked on his ass at LAX,Hilfigers own people carried him off,and saved his ass,I'm overjoyed that you enjoy my signature. ;)

The photog was sucker punched at the LAX airport - not a fair fight. The photog in St. Louis was sucker punched - not a fair fight. You see sucker punching someone doesn't mean you win a fight. Hilfiger wins based off the reports we have read.

"Fair fight', what are you still in school? It's survival of the fittest, nothing more nothing less - there are no marquess of queensbury rules in a street fight. The people who gripe on about "fair fights" are the punks that get their asses handed to them.

The LA X fight wasn't a sucker punch either, he warned him first, same with St Louis.

Only a blind Axlite sheep would justify a sucker punch. I am not going to waste my time commenting further.

You're not going to comment any further because I just owned your ass, you don't even understand what a sucker punch is! A sucker punch is a blow made without any warning, allowing the victim no time for preparation or defense. It is usually delivered from close range or from behind.

Here's an example of a sucker punch:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2950223012148673298#

This isn't a sucker punch:

Didn't Axl bite someone's leg one time? Haha! What was the story there? I don't really know it.

Yes! That was here, a stone's throw from where I live in Stockholm. He had some argument with a chick in a night club and when a security guard tried to intervene or throw him out or whatever, he bit the guard in his leg. Or so it is said.

He was arguing with Beta in his hotel lobby, actually.

Correct,and in a very inebriated condition,which can prompt one to snap on rent-a-cops,as well as threaten Swedish police,although their draconian actions were unwarranted

• 2 weeks later...

Why does everyone make Axl out to be this difficult person to hang around or work with? Yes, he is a perfectionist but from what all the other band members say about him, he seems to be very down to earth and nice and some on here have met him too and said he is a regular guy who likes to tell stories and crack jokes.

I just wonder how biting someone in the leg became the most logical thing to do. LOL! I'd love to hear this story from Axl! Haha! I love good fight stories! :ph34r:

I'm sure I remember reading at the time that the security officer was holding Axl on the ground by his braids. Presumably this wouldn't have felt to good causing Waxy to snap at the nearest piece of flesh.

If curent bandmembers said something negative about axl what do you think would happen.??

You don't talk bad about your boss to the public in any job.

Thats true but nor would it be necessary to gush all over him if asked about his personality.