CHINESE DEMOCRACY

MANETS.FOREVER

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my favorite album by Gn'R.

album is terrible. very generic sounding.

i think part of the reason axl took so long to put it out there was cause even he know it wasn't good. certainly doesn't hold a candle to the albums he put out with old guns.

I think you have serious brain damage, ask your doctor :blink:

good luck!!!! :lol:

+1 :thumbsup: Ok, you may not like the album, your opinion, I respect that, but the album is not "generic sounding". how many albums sound like that? CD has no labels. On the other hand AFD, a great album, nevertheless, and most of Slash's post Gn'R stuff are simple "hard rock with bluesy influences" albums.

Edited by Chewbacca

I don't love it but I don't hate it. What I don't get is how some people act like axl's cd is breaking somekind of musical ground or progressive or differnt. What, because he mixes drum machines in there? Fuckin Tommy lee n Fred durst did that in like 1997.The only thing different I see about it is that it says guns n roses on the cover but it doesn't fucking blow my mind...

oh no way. if we started talking about some art that i enjoyed, you'd see some lovely glowing discussion. i just think this album is total crap. but that's okay. every band i love made an album or two i thought was crap. same with filmmakers or writers i like. some stuff i like, some i don't.

Im sorry for you baby ... im here to talk about GNR, Chinese, Axl, DJ, Chris, Tommy, Ron, Richard, Frank, Dizzy and Paul Tobias (never forget him) :wub:

this is the art I enjoy :kiss:

Edited by Angeles_

As ive stated before, CD just sounds too copy and paste.

Real bands crank out music and jam to record.

This album is 10 years worth of samples, all edited together in pro tools to sound like the mess it became.

Put the original GnR in a room and you would get one classic fucking album, probably in less than a week.

^agreeeee

but you put classic gnr in a room, prolly some blows get thrown.

Jk

but axl wouldn't show up or try to have all the say so in the songs or want all the writing credit.

Who knows.... But sadly it wouldn't work.

At one time, I thought age would calm axl's troubles but it doesn't seem that's the case.

yeap.

great thread. :thumbsup:

for a great album.

best album GNR ever made... so far...

I don't love it but I don't hate it. What I don't get is how some people act like axl's cd is breaking somekind of musical ground or progressive or differnt. What, because he mixes drum machines in there? Fuckin Tommy lee n Fred durst did that in like 1997.The only thing different I see about it is that it says guns n roses on the cover but it doesn't fucking blow my mind...

what mind? and why fucking blow it?

album is terrible. very generic sounding.

i think part of the reason axl took so long to put it out there was cause even he know it wasn't good. certainly doesn't hold a candle to the albums he put out with old guns.

I love the album. I am not saying its the best , but its up there for me. Im not here to argue with you or say which guns era is better. Nobody will win because your opinion is yours and mine is mine. I have read countless of your posts downgrading CD, again your opinion. After all your negative posts on CD you have NEVER proven any point to me. I love the new lineup (dont hate the old one). I will continue to see Axl's vision of GNR for the future and have stopped living in the past. I hope for some reason ($$$) this forum continues that we could have future friendly discussions.

cool post.

i think it's very telling that even on a gnr fan site most people don't really like the album. or are so-so about it.

Good point. People who go to fan sites are almost always completely infatuated by every single piece of material, this album must really blow. Talk to anyone who knows anything about music about Axl Rose and you will always get sour words, that dude is a fucking loser.

i think it's very telling that even on a gnr fan site most people don't really like the album. or are so-so about it.

it's cool that axl at least managed to impress a small minority of his fans with that album.

chinese democracy... lol.

LOL :rolleyes: this is your cerebral confusion :lol: ... only few fans have patience to endure a few that cant enjoy Chinese .

all the shows of the band are sold out .... im sorry for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :shrugs:

more kisses :kiss:

all of those shows are sold out because axl had the good fortune to once be in a talented band with great songwriters and real rockstars.

lol ... :sleeper: and why the other former members play in front of a handful of people :shrugs:

You're pathetic :rofl-lol: ??????????

Edited by Angeles_

all of those shows are sold out because axl had the good fortune to once be in a talented band with great songwriters and real rockstars.

lol ... :sleeper: and why the other former members play in front of a handful of people :shrugs:

You're pathetic :rofl-lol:

A handful? Slash is headlining Sonisphere this summer. The only reason people go to Axl Rose's shows is the name. If he didnt have it then he wouldve been laughed out of town well over a decade ago.

You're pathetic :rofl-lol: ??????????

and you worship a racist homophobe who beats up women and believes in magic crystals.

A handful? Slash is headlining Sonisphere this summer. The only reason people go to Axl Rose's shows is the name. If he didnt have it then he wouldve been laughed out of town well over a decade ago.

hahaha ... the handful of people who see slash .... is because he dresses like 20 years ago :ph34r: ... only now is fat and bald ... and airless , slow and decadent :lol:

:kiss:

Edited by Angeles_

hahaha ... the handful of people who see slash .... is because he dresses like 20 years ago :ph34r: ... only now is fat and bald ... and airless , slow and decadent :lol:

:kiss:

Im starting to see that you are the one who is pathetic, having to make stuff up to reassure yourself. Ive seen Axl and Slash extremely closely recently, have you ever seen either? Slash took his shirt off for the encore, dude isnt fat at all and he certainly isnt bald. He has long, full, curly hair...you are a moron to say the least.