Skid Row

Towelie

Fancy myself some cheesy 80s rock. How bout Skid Row???

If you like cheesy 80's rock, don't listen to skid row. They get thrown in that group, but they are anything but cheesy 80s rock. A couple songs on the first album might match that description somewhat but 'Slave' and 'Subhuman Race' are hard rock/metal albums, nothing cheesy about them.

If you like cheesy 80's rock, don't listen to skid row. They get thrown in that group, but they are anything but cheesy 80s rock. A couple songs on the first album might match that description somewhat but 'Slave' and 'Subhuman Race' are hard rock/metal albums, nothing cheesy about them.

This. Slave is one of my favorite albums ever. rock4

This. Slave is one of my favorite albums ever. rock4

mine as well, and I think Subhuman is drastically underrated.

I love Skid Row - I wish they had released more. Bach could really do with some songwriters like Bolan and Sabo.

I'm really into Sebastian's solo record. I think it's better than anything Skid Row has ever done, and I'm looking forward to his next album! :thumbsup:

I enjoyed it very much too, but I don't think it's better than I Remember You, etc....

But equally, I look forward to what he and Stirling are laying down.

• 3 weeks later...