Axl Rose:"Dude, I'm building a robot."

phaeryen

Axl Rose: Dude, I'm building a robot.

Reporter: What?

Axl Rose: I'm building a robot. It's about 7" inches tall, and it's called a

TXRO02. It's remote-controlled and kind of looks like the robot that fought

Robocop in Robocop 2. It's got these lights, and it's totally radio remote.

It's got a motor in each leg and walks around.

Maybe we didn't figure out the whole story behind this little bit yet. I've been starting to think that maybe Axls grand master plan for the chinese democracy album trilogy involves using robotic technology to enhance his worldwide monumental promotion campaign for his albums?

I guess Best Buy went forth with the album release just a little bit too early, so Axls robots were not ready to do their job yet. Maybe the gingerheaded one has now calmed down from the disappointment, and is ready to unleash his robots to promote the second coming of chinese democracy.

We know he is the kind of guy who always has a grand master plan going on, maybe we've missed the robots and the robotic revolution of rock n roll is about to start NOW!

robot.jpg

Axl Rose: Dude, I'm building a robot.

Reporter: What?

Axl Rose: I'm building a robot. It's about 7" inches tall, and it's called a

TXRO02. It's remote-controlled and kind of looks like the robot that fought

Robocop in Robocop 2. It's got these lights, and it's totally radio remote.

It's got a motor in each leg and walks around.

Maybe we didn't figure out the whole story behind this little bit yet. I've been starting to think that maybe Axls grand master plan for the chinese democracy album trilogy involves using robotic technology to enhance his worldwide monumental promotion campaign for his albums?

I guess Best Buy went forth with the album release just a little bit too early, so Axls robots were not ready to do their job yet. Maybe the gingerheaded one has now calmed down from the disappointment, and is ready to unleash his robots to promote the second coming of chinese democracy.

We know he is the kind of guy who always has a grand master plan going on, maybe we've missed the robots and the robotic revolution of rock n roll is about to start NOW!

robot.jpg

You're looking WAAAY too far into something so simple.

rock stars should shut the fuck up especially when they've got nothing interesting to say

Well look at it this way. The interview was with Del James. As we all know Del and Axl are best buds. Del is the one that choose to put that in the article. And I always like it when stuff like that comes out in an interview. It proves he is just as normal any any other guy.

rock stars should shut the fuck up especially when they've got nothing interesting to say

Well look at it this way. The interview was with Del James. As we all know Del and Axl are best buds. Del is the one that choose to put that in the article. And I always like it when stuff like that comes out in an interview. It proves he is just as normal any any other guy.

I like things like that too. And robots are cool so... :kiss:

Yeah it's a little window into normalcy that makes Axl more palatable given what's gone on. I think it's cool he still has that childlike wonderment about him sometimes. If he could bring that part of him out more, it would be good for everyone.