METALLICAA FUCK YEA

Guest jaytus

Guest jaytus

hey i just thought i should maybe sort of introdce myself on here. I AM the BIGGEST FUCKING METALLICA FAN OF ALL TIME but i love guns n roses too i think fortus the fucking rockstar is amazing. i saw them live last year and he blew me the fuck away. but honestly i do preger talking about metallica more. lets face it they are better even though we left now with the gay members and thats shits gone to the wall but lets not discuss that for now because it makes me so mad.

i was juts curious to know what you guns fans think of jason newsted and the way he had to leave (by force - i kid you not!) metallica? cos i think its a fucking disgrace and i want him back so bad. no disrespect to his replacement but jason is the man.

i am so fucking looking forward to talking with you and all getting to know people and who knows maybe more rock3

live-metallica-1989-o.gif

obey your fucking masters!!!!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably should post this in 'My World' in the anything goes section, it's for non-gnr-related discussion.

Metallica are okay but I never really managed to get into them.

Not too up on the replacement band members other than the new guy walks like a crab.

You know what's ironic about Metallica? They sounded better when James Hetfield couldn't sing. Ever since he's started actually singing melodically or whatever, it just doesn't have the *ahem* (forgive me for the obvious pun here) "metallic" timbre to his voice.

You know what would be cool? Axl and Dave Mustaine making a couple tracks together. Why not?? It's like the Sam & Dave tour, except cooler. And better. Their collective piss and vinegar would make for interesting songs. C'mon, it would be full of so much win. Ok it'll never happen I know.

Carry on chaps. Carry on.

Edited by mindsaber

Listened to Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning today, need to go buy Kill Em All still. I can do without pretty much everything else they ever put out, but those 3 albums fucking rock.

Really? And Justice For All is a great album.

hey i just thought i should maybe sort of introdce myself on here. I AM the BIGGEST FUCKING METALLICA FAN OF ALL TIME but i love guns n roses too i think fortus the fucking rockstar is amazing. i saw them live last year and he blew me the fuck away. but honestly i do preger talking about metallica more. lets face it they are better even though we left now with the gay members and thats shits gone to the wall but lets not discuss that for now because it makes me so mad.

i was juts curious to know what you guns fans think of jason newsted and the way he had to leave (by force - i kid you not!) metallica? cos i think its a fucking disgrace and i want him back so bad. no disrespect to his replacement but jason is the man.

i am so fucking looking forward to talking with you and all getting to know people and who knows maybe more rock3

live-metallica-1989-o.gif

obey your fucking masters!!!!

Robert Trujillo is a better player than Newstead, I dont think its any coincidence that prog Metallica died with Cliff Burton- The Load / Re-load albums were not much cop. They have a better player now, and are making better records again ( Death Magnetic) So I dont agree with you.

Where is it said that Newstead was forced out? I believe this to be untrue.

Edited by silkchild

Listened to Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning today, need to go buy Kill Em All still. I can do without pretty much everything else they ever put out, but those 3 albums fucking rock.

one is the obvious pick for me off that album...

how about Load/Reload? my fav metallica albums after Master of Puppets

They sounded better when James Hetfield couldn't sing. Ever since he's started actually singing melodically or whatever, it just doesn't have the *ahem* (forgive me for the obvious pun here) "metallic" timbre to his voice.

I believe that the reason Hetfield's voice sounds so different compared to the 80s-early/mid 90s is due to the fact that he blew his voice out in the studio (whilst I believe recording the song So What) and as a result lost that distinct raspiness that he had up until the eponymous "Black album".

They released two really very good DVD's last 1-2 years(Axl did you hear??? :xmassrudolph: ), 1)Orgullo, Pasion y Gloria in Mexico and 2) Francais Pour Une Nuit in Nimes, dont need to say more,they kicked ass.Expect Lars who is doing some falses(dont impressed from that),and the stupid way that James saying crap like "Metallica family loves you","Hoy,hoy,hoy" etc stuff, even he didnt says just a "fuck",of course the old good days of Live Shit Binge & Purge past away long time ago.

Last news is that they will work again with Rick Rubin as Trujillo said for the next album,the sound of Death Magnetic wasnt too good for me,i dont know why they still want Rubin.. <_<

I said pretty much everything else, there are parts of AJFA I like. I really feel like the death of Cliff Burton was also essentially the death of the band, even their live perfomances of their old songs blow now. After watching them come out all smiling and upbeat while doing their songs half heartedly at too high of a tempo killed all urge I had to go see them. Fuck man you are supposed to be Metallica, at least act like you are still cool. Also, I cant stand Trujilllo on stage. He is just fucking weird.

Guest jaytus

I can't stand Metallica, but welcome to the forum :)

Thank you i think its cool to get opinions from people who believe metallica are maybe the second best band in the world (after gnr on this board) i mean i find it funny that anyone could even entertain that but i understand some people may not have the musical capabilites to understand maybe or some shit

Probably should post this in 'My World' in the anything goes section, it's for non-gnr-related discussion.

Metallica are okay but I never really managed to get into them.

Not too up on the replacement band members other than the new guy walks like a crab.

the crab guy is the recplamenet for fucking jason. i spit my beer all over the fucking place when i heard jason left i mean the guy was a fucking genious and he was pushed out all because of the fucking faggatory.

example:

then and now:;;;;;

34pe435.png

gay-metallica.jpg

i have lots more but i dont want to make you all fucking throw up in your own mouth. fucking metal heads should only do that shit with women not your fucking metal band mate fucking shit bags of hell

yeah metallica are awesome.. m excited as hell... they might play here back in india later in October at the inaugural F1 grand prix :D.. that would be amazing rock3

rock the fuck on man im fist pumping as i fucking speak with you fuckin awesome man rock3

justice for all is the fucking best album are you crazy?? man take it from me i know my fucking shit right here

You know what's ironic about Metallica? They sounded better when James Hetfield couldn't sing. Ever since he's started actually singing melodically or whatever, it just doesn't have the *ahem* (forgive me for the obvious pun here) "metallic" timbre to his voice.

You know what would be cool? Axl and Dave Mustaine making a couple tracks together. Why not?? It's like the Sam & Dave tour, except cooler. And better. Their collective piss and vinegar would make for interesting songs. C'mon, it would be full of so much win. Ok it'll never happen I know.

Carry on chaps. Carry on.

yeah hetfield turned fully gay when he came off the alchohol i miss fucking old james

you know your fucking shit awesome

Robert Trujillo is a better player than Newstead, I dont think its any coincidence that prog Metallica died with Cliff Burton- The Load / Re-load albums were not much cop. They have a better player now, and are making better records again ( Death Magnetic) So I dont agree with you.

Where is it said that Newstead was forced out? I believe this to be untrue.

are you fucking serious??? are you fucking stupid or blind deaf or whatever the fuck you call it? i've seen metallica a million fucking times and jason blows everyboy out of the fucking water im so serious he is so underrated it could fucking make me tear up it annoys me he doesnt get recognised for the amazing shit he did

jason was the fucking mastermind of metallica but of course the bum buddies in the band didn't like it. look man its pretty fucking obvious, they were into fucked up gay shit and fucked each other and jason wasnt into that shit so they made his life hell and he had to basically fucking leave he was forced out. ask any tallica fan i kid you not. i mean i presume we have no gays on here you cant have gay metalheads its too messed up and to have them as huge metal artists make me sick. they should be real men. if they wern't so fucking gay they'd be perfect but lcuky for them they produce fucking amazing misic

I like the fact that rick rubin is doing metallica's next record but I don't want to have to download another videogame rip (which most likely isn't possible) just to hear the music clearly.

I like Metallica, but I hate their way too excited fans. It is just a band, not a religion.

lol. you are fucking going to hate me. i lose my fucking shit when i even see a picture of metallica. i cant even explain in words how i fucking feel about them. at the shows i go crazy like really fucking let lose. i scream and fucking yell till my lungs collapse. i ended up in hospital 6 times that i can fucking remember. broke my fucking arm but carried on till the end. i would fucking eat shit for this band they are fucking amazing i just want everyone to fucking know how amazing they are and hopefully make some of you realise they are better than gnr. i think gnr are great but metallica shit all over them lets face it everyone rock1

one is the obvious pick for me off that album...

how about Load/Reload? my fav metallica albums after Master of Puppets

Oh yeah, I understand those albums are not really metal or what you might expect for Metallica, but I really liked the songs.

It also showed a different side of the band and proved it wasn't one dimensional. Fixer, Untill It Sleeps, Bleeding me, Low Man's Lyric all fine songs imo.

Edited by Rovim

Guest jaytus

yeah that is fucking insane i wish i oculd have been there id rip that fucking shit up rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1