METALLICAA FUCK YEA

Guest jaytus

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like just s bullet away.

Well the ep Beyond Magnetic sounds to me like a bunch of forgotten ideas from the reload/load period,i think Hell and Back is better from Cyanide and all of the four new songs deserved to be in the DM album more than songs like The day that never comes.

We all know that Metallica isnt just a band,they act like a company trying to earn more and more money,we dont like that but its what it is.The shows to filmore were amazing with many guests,a perfect celebration for the 30 years of anniversary.James lost pounds,he changed his hairstyle,he doesnt look like a fatass old man,thats good for him. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6:50'' till the end of the song,James one with his guitar,nice moves,excellent solo,he enjoy it a lot. rock3 rock3

4:37'',again James..

Edited by Majestic Beast

• 4 months later...

James looks after his voice, sounded bad for a good couple years, great recently! Always thought MFOM was severely under rated on that album.

Jason's greatest bass line right there.

Shame he never got a moment to shine on an instrumental, had some awesome solo jams. To Live Is To Die is immense but Jason is quite inaudible.

metalliica were amazing

fixed it for ya :tongue2:

it is true that they re not in their best but for all their work from the beginning i must say that i have a positive idea for them

love their first 4 albums after that they suck pretty bad, there are a lot of better thrash bands than them IMO

James looks after his voice, sounded bad for a good couple years, great recently! Always thought MFOM was severely under rated on that album.

Shame he never got a moment to shine on an instrumental, had some awesome solo jams. To Live Is To Die is immense but Jason is quite inaudible.

Maybe Metallica should have the back catalog remixed.

Maybe Metallica should have the back catalog remixed.

they have a cool bootleg where someone upped the bass in some of the and justice songs its called and justice for jason it sounds really good

Edited by bran

I'm probably going to go to the Orion Festival back-to-back night gigs. Ride The Lightning one night, and The Black Album the next. $150 for both nights is a pretty good deal, so once my friend and I find a nearby place to stay overnight, we're going to get the ticket. Pretty excited.

Kill 'Em All is my least favorite Metallica album next to St. Anger. A couple of the songs are OK, but overall, I just don't really like it.

That being said, I'm glad they're doing The Black Album instead of it (even though it was never a choice). If I could have anything played instead, it would be Master of Puppets in full.