METALLICAA FUCK YEA

Guest jaytus

I actually think Load is the strongest post ...And Justice For All 'tallica album. I think Bleeding Me is a masterpiece and there are lots of other strong cuts on the album like Hero of the Day, King Nothing, and 2X4. The black album is mostly a bore for me and Reload has way too much filler. St. Anger sucked and Death Magnetic is solid but feels like something is missing.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

- the Black albums amazing. You just need to not be so exposed to it through your life.

- Death Magnetic is missing decent lyrics on the first half of the album.

the black album is mediocre at best IMO. it is just boring with really bad lyrics with the exception of the unforgiven which is an amazing song. bob rock ruined metallica unfortunetly. i guess death magnetic was a right step but it still sounded sterile and hollow to me.

• 4 weeks later...

AJFA by no means sucks production could have been better but it`s still an awesome album One is their best song by far

Can't stand it. Blackened, AJFA and Dyer's Eve are good songs that should be re-recorded or remixed, whatever but... One sucks, it's too depressive, it makes me feel uncomfortable and depressive, the videoclip is horrible and the album is way to dense, it's not fun. It was a huge drop of quality from their previous three albums. Especially Ride The Lightning.

AJFA by no means sucks production could have been better but it`s still an awesome album One is their best song by far

Can't stand it. Blackened, AJFA and Dyer's Eve are good songs that should be re-recorded or remixed, whatever but... One sucks, it's too depressive, it makes me feel uncomfortable and depressive, the videoclip is horrible and the album is way to dense, it's not fun. It was a huge drop of quality from their previous three albums. Especially Ride The Lightning.

One sucks ? each to his own I guess James never wrote better lyrics after that production sucks but still an awesoem album it pisses on later crap they went to put out and Metallica never was supposed to be a "fun" band

I can't believe anyone would pick Load over Reload.

Tracks like Fuel, Devils Dance, Slither, Fixxxer, Better Than You and Carpe Diem Baby are all better than anything from Load. It's like they were so worried about keeping enough strong tracks back for the second record they forgot to include any decent ones on the first. The Outlaw Torn is the only track on Load worthy of their name.

Edited by Towelie

that is why i like the album, much darker and powerful than the preceeding albums(which are masterpieces as well) i agree with the sound of the album though it was a bad production, the mix is bad but the and justice for jason bootleg is awesome.

I can't believe anyone would pick Load over Reload.

Tracks like Fuel, Devils Dance, Slither, Fixxxer, Better Than You and Carpe Diem Baby are all better than anything from Load. It's like they were so worried about keeping enough strong tracks back for the second record they forgot to include any decent ones on the first. The Outlaw Torn is the only track on Load worthy of their name.

Surprisingly I`ll take Load over ReLoad any day of the week Fixxer, Low Man`s lyric, Where the Wild Things Are and Prince Charming are the only good songs the rest is big steaming pile of shit Fuel is the crappiest `tallica song Bleeding Me, Untill It Sleeps, King Nothing, Hero of the Day, The House Jack Built, Thorn Within are very good songs Load > > > > ReLoad

Edited by Son of a Guns

shit Fuel is the crappiest `tallica song

You serious? Fuel is a classic. I'd go as far as saying it's their greatest songs of the nineties.

And I`ll go as far as saying that it sucks one their worst songs by far

Gimme fuel,

gimme fire Gimme that which I desire Ooh

Turn on, I see red

Adrenaline crash and crack my head

Nitro junkie, paint me dead And I see red WTF ? worst lyrics without any competition

You serious? Fuel is a classic. I'd go as far as saying it's their greatest songs of the nineties.

Gimme fuel,

Turn on, I see red

Nitro junkie, paint me dead And I see red WTF ? worst lyrics without any competition

yeah i agree fuel sucks

Gimme fuel,

Turn on, I see red

yeah i agree fuel sucks

Fuel is, IMO, one of the coolest Metallica songs ever. Probably in the top 5. LOVE the song. Fuck the lyrics, can't get any crappier than All Nightmare Long, Fight Fire With Fire and Broken, Beat & Scarred. Metallica doesn't have cool lyrics.

Gimme fuel,

Turn on, I see red

yeah i agree fuel sucks

Fuel is, IMO, one of the coolest Metallica songs ever. Probably in the top 5. LOVE the song. Fuck the lyrics, can't get any crappier than All Nightmare Long, Fight Fire With Fire and Broken, Beat & Scarred. Metallica doesn't have cool lyrics.

one, and justice for all, master of puppets, fade to black doesnt have cool lyrics? metallica always had decent to good lyrics but fuel is just garbage didnt even sound like they were trying anymore IMO

Edited by bran