METALLICAA FUCK YEA

Guest jaytus

shit Fuel is the crappiest `tallica song

You serious? Fuel is a classic. I'd go as far as saying it's their greatest songs of the nineties.

And I`ll go as far as saying that it sucks one their worst songs by far

Gimme fuel,

gimme fire Gimme that which I desire Ooh

Turn on, I see red

Adrenaline crash and crack my head

Nitro junkie, paint me dead And I see red WTF ? worst lyrics without any competition

yeah i agree fuel sucks

Fuel is, IMO, one of the coolest Metallica songs ever. Probably in the top 5. LOVE the song. Fuck the lyrics, can't get any crappier than All Nightmare Long, Fight Fire With Fire and Broken, Beat & Scarred. Metallica doesn't have cool lyrics.

one, and justice for all, master of puppets, fade to black doesnt have cool lyrics? metallica always had decent to good lyrics but fuel is just garbage didnt even sound like they were trying anymore IMO

Those are some of their best lyrics you listed. Still I think One is too cheesy but that's just IMO. Still, I like Fuel probably more than any of those songs except MoP.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You serious? Fuel is a classic. I'd go as far as saying it's their greatest songs of the nineties.

Gimme fuel,

Turn on, I see red

Nitro junkie, paint me dead And I see red WTF ? worst lyrics without any competition

yeah i agree fuel sucks

Fuel is, IMO, one of the coolest Metallica songs ever. Probably in the top 5. LOVE the song. Fuck the lyrics, can't get any crappier than All Nightmare Long, Fight Fire With Fire and Broken, Beat & Scarred. Metallica doesn't have cool lyrics.

one, and justice for all, master of puppets, fade to black doesnt have cool lyrics? metallica always had decent to good lyrics but fuel is just garbage didnt even sound like they were trying anymore IMO

Agree Fuel is just crap who wrote lyrics for it James or Lars ? anyway song blows chunks just like half of ReLoad

Gimme fuel,

Turn on, I see red

yeah i agree fuel sucks

Those are some of their best lyrics you listed. Still I think One is too cheesy but that's just IMO. Still, I like Fuel probably more than any of those songs except MoP.

Still stand by what I`ve said in my previous posts but each to his own

Fight Fire with Fire sucks? Lolk

Ride The Lightning is my favorite Metallica album and one of my favorite albums of all time but Fight Fire With Fire SUCKS SO BAD it's impossible. I swear - I prefer some St.Anger filler songs to that song. I can't understand how people can like that song. It's horrible, IMO.

• 7 months later...

Metallica's really doing their best with live shows. Now they need to focus on getting an album out.

lars said that at the very least 2015, before the next metallica album will come out.

Edited by bran

I was at Orion this weekend.been waiting to see them for years.i was at the secret set yesterday and it was amazing.most brutal thing I've ever been in.it felt like a club show in 1984. Crowd was crazy and i was right up front.i knew about it thanks to metallicabb.todays gig was a completely different vibe, huge production, about 100 times the amount of people, the while thing.crowd was nothing like the "kill em all"set the day before, but still very enthusiastic.i was up front and caught 2 picks, once from kirk and one from James

Everything else was awesome too, the bands, the events (got to meet Lars at the q and a in the cinema), museum, all that stuff.just a great experience

Apologize for typos and shit, typing on my phone and may have a concussion from the gig! \m/

Edited by ZoSoRose

I was at Orion this weekend.been waiting to see them for years.i was at the secret set yesterday and it was amazing.most brutal thing I've ever been in.it felt like a club show in 1984. Crowd was crazy and i was right up front.i knew about it thanks to metallicabb.todays gig was a completely different vibe, huge production, about 100 times the amount of people, the while thing.crowd was nothing like the "kill em all"set the day before, but still very enthusiastic.i was up front and caught 2 picks, once from kirk and one from James

Everything else was awesome too, the bands, the events (got to meet Lars at the q and a in the cinema), museum, all that stuff.just a great experience

Apologize for typos and shit, typing on my phone and may have a concussion from the gig! \m/

I was there this weekend too and was seriously impressed. Was obviously excited going into the weekend to be seeing Metallica and RHCP again, but I wasn't really sure about what to expect otherwise. I knew there was gonna be some cool perks for fans as well, but I actually ended up being blown away by how awesome this festival was. Metallica band members were all over the festival at several points throughout the weekend and you could just tell that this thing was put together with the fans in mind. Audience was pretty cool too, and the whole vibe of it was just really fun. Definitely want to go back next year!

I know they're two totally different bands, but I couldn't help but think that it'd be awesome if GN'R could go all out for the fans in a similar way.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? What do you mean?

They couldn't play songs like Orion and Ktulu with Jason because he was unable to play them properly. Rob has a more Cliff-like playing style and you can really hear the difference when they play the KEA-MOP songs. They've been able to bring back more deep cuts with Rob that they couldn't play with Jason.

That being said, they are SORELY missing his backing vocals.