Slash UK Tour

ssiscool

Pretty annoyed that theres not a stand-alone London show though to be honest. Missed out last year, and when he announced that he was doing a UK tour again this year, I safely assumed that there would be a London show.

Pretty annoyed that theres not a stand-alone London show though to be honest. Missed out last year, and when he announced that he was doing a UK tour again this year, I safely assumed that there would be a London show.

Me too. Could find the cash for High Voltage, or trek to Birmingham, but I highly doubt I'd convince anyone I know to do the same, so it wouldn't be worth it.

Edited by b0b did it

Still no Nottingham date? Urge to kill rising....

May have to be Birmingham then! (Either that or the High Voltage Festival)

Edited by seely

I think unfortunately this is going to be a really condensed group of dates because Myles is still doing AB dates through the summer as well. Slash is probably lucky to be getting him for the dates he is.

I am sure if it was up to Slash they would be doing wall to wall dates all over. Unfortunately though Myles is not all his, so he has to take what he can get when he can get it.

Gutted there's no stand alone scottish date. The T In The Park set will be short and there'll be plenty of crap bands to stand through to listen to him. Oh well, its an awesome show for those able to go, lucky I went to Manchester last year when I could. Really surprised at him not playing one solo London date at all, would easily sell out at Brixton Academy or Hammersmith.

I'm doing High voltage and T in the park, and hoping to get tickets for stoke and Leeds.

For those moaning about him not playing on there doorstep, you have several months to save up and adjust work commitments.

And I don't think Slash will be live streamed at the festivals, but pro-shots should be released in the highlights and put on to youtube.

I saw Slash with Kennedy here in Belleville...it was a good show...Slash fuckin rocked..definitely a dream come true seeing him in september..but Kennedy sucked dick..he fucked up the words to every song..he said he was really high..which I guess I can relate to..cause I'm Canadian but he sucked a big fat one...I saw Axl before that in January Toronto and he puts on a way fuckin' better show..I'd save your money for him...

I think unfortunately this is going to be a really condensed group of dates because Myles is still doing AB dates through the summer as well. Slash is probably lucky to be getting him for the dates he is.

I am sure if it was up to Slash they would be doing wall to wall dates all over. Unfortunately though Myles is not all his, so he has to take what he can get when he can get it.

AB is only listing tour dates through June. Slash told someone on tour that he would only be out this time for 3-4 weeks. Maybe this means the band will finish the new album. Of course it could mean alot of other stuff also. ;)

Agreed - not cheap either...

I saw Slash with Kennedy here in Belleville...it was a good show...Slash fuckin rocked..definitely a dream come true seeing him in september..but Kennedy sucked dick..he fucked up the words to every song..he said he was really high..which I guess I can relate to..cause I'm Canadian but he sucked a big fat one...I saw Axl before that in January Toronto and he puts on a way fuckin' better show..I'd save your money for him...

Really? I am surprised as I have all of the Abbey Road Live audio shows including both Vancouver and I thought he sounded great...Considering how great the BC Bud is you can't blame him if he sampled some of the local grown.... :shades:

Sounds fine to me...