Slash UK Tour

ssiscool

That was really hard for the last 3 days to get tickets. Too many touts have priority on ticketmaster as they're always buying tickets so they get access first.

Anyway, these places have less than 3000, I don't think he would have sold out arena's, but near enough judging by how fast these dates sold out!!

Anyway, can't wait. :D

That was really hard for the last 3 days to get tickets. Too many touts have priority on ticketmaster as they're always buying tickets so they get access first.

Anyway, these places have less than 3000, I don't think he would have sold out arena's, but near enough judging by how fast these dates sold out!!

Anyway, can't wait. :D

Me neither. :D Download was so great but far too short, can't wait to see a full set. If he plays Dime Store Rock in London or Birmingham I may die of happiness.

I saw Slash with Kennedy here in Belleville...it was a good show...Slash fuckin rocked..definitely a dream come true seeing him in september..but Kennedy sucked dick..he fucked up the words to every song..he said he was really high..which I guess I can relate to..cause I'm Canadian but he sucked a big fat one...I saw Axl before that in January Toronto and he puts on a way fuckin' better show..I'd save your money for him...

Really? I am surprised as I have all of the Abbey Road Live audio shows including both Vancouver and I thought he sounded great...Considering how great the BC Bud is you can't blame him if he sampled some of the local grown.... :shades:

Sounds fine to me...

Yeah man..that song and nightrain were bitchin'...but the rest of them were okay..I didn't say he sucked I just dont thinmk hes as great as everyones saying he is...Slash had his amp up so high you couldnt hear fuck all anyway..but Axl puts on na way better show...But I saw Slash play Nightrain and I saw GN'R play it..and I

I didn't say he sucked

actually, you did.

but Kennedy sucked dick..he fucked up the words to every song..he said he was really high..which I guess I can relate to..cause I'm Canadian but he sucked a big fat one...I saw Axl before that in January Toronto and he puts on a way fuckin' better show..I'd save your money for him...

just sayin.....

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't say he sucked

actually, you did.

but Kennedy sucked dick..he fucked up the words to every song..he said he was really high..which I guess I can relate to..cause I'm Canadian but he sucked a big fat one...I saw Axl before that in January Toronto and he puts on a way fuckin' better show..I'd save your money for him...

just sayin.....

half the problem here is ppl not choosing their words with enough care/thought

I didn't say he sucked

actually, you did.

just sayin.....

half the problem here is ppl not choosing their words with enough care/thought

yep.