MyGN'R members going to Rock In Rio!

uruguns

Motherf*ck.

We haven't got tickets, and we're still planning to come to Rio. It would seem a bit ridiculous to come without tickets though :S

We're looking to go to the Metallica and Guns days!

Why would you plan to come to Rio if you don't have tickets. Don't go. Most of us who said "I'm going" is because we already bought them.

Motherf*ck.

We haven't got tickets, and we're still planning to come to Rio. It would seem a bit ridiculous to come without tickets though :S

Why would you plan to come to Rio if you don't have tickets. Don't go. Most of us who said "I'm going" is because we already bought them.

Why not? I am sure it is no different than anywhere else, if you want a ticket you will find someone selling one for sure

Motherf*ck.

Why not? I am sure it is no different than anywhere else, if you want a ticket you will find someone selling one for sure

Tickets to sold out shows are easy enough to get,for a price.

I understand what you're saying, but travelling from North America or Europe (?) to see if 'by chance' they find a seller of an authentic ticket it's not something that I would do.

Yeah, look at my original post, I talked about ebay and stuff there. Prices are ridiculous though, and the are not 'professional' sellers you can really trust.

There's more reputable ones that have been in business for lengthier periods of time.

A little investigation will show which ones are more reliable and easier to trust.

I used a broker to get tickets for GnR Wembley '91.

It was the only way I had a chance to get tickets.

It was that or not go. :shrugs:

If someone REALLY wants in to Rio...there's ways to score real tickets.

Yeah, look at my original post, I talked about ebay and stuff there. Prices are ridiculous though, and the are not 'professional' sellers you can really trust.

There's more reputable ones that have been in business for lengthier periods of time.

A little investigation will show which ones are more reliable and easier to trust.

I used a broker to get tickets for GnR Wembley '91.

It was the only way I had a chance to get tickets.

It was that or not go. :shrugs:

If someone REALLY wants in to Rio...there's ways to score real tickets.

That's good to hear. If I hear about a reliable broker online I'll post the link in the op.