Mega Rare Item on eBay right now!

Is there a professionaly recorded live version of shadow of your love?

Sorry, not my cup of tea, but I'm sure a lot of other posters either here or at HTGTH can help you with that question.

There is a Live Version on the b-side of the It's So Easy 12" Vinyl and 12" Vinyl Picture Disc. It's also on a special Aussie CD single of November Rain wich comes with a bonus disc that included the song.

There is a Shadow of Your Love Studio Demo version as the b-side on Live and Let Die.

Interestingly when the band were looking for a producer for AFD they got Mike Clink to do a "try out" on Shadow of Your Love. However, this version has never come out even though Slash has said it was a version that the band really liked. Later when Shadow of Your Love was released as a B-side on LALD they instead used an even earlier version of the song recorded with Manny Charlton at Sound City in June 4-5 1986.

There is a Live Version on the b-side of the It's So Easy 12" Vinyl and 12" Vinyl Picture Disc. It's also on a special Aussie CD single of November Rain wich comes with a bonus disc that included the song.

There is a Shadow of Your Love Studio Demo version as the b-side on Live and Let Die.

Interestingly when the band were looking for a producer for AFD they got Mike Clink to do a "try out" on Shadow of Your Love. However, this version has never come out even though Slash has said it was a version that the band really liked. Later when Shadow of Your Love was released as a B-side on LALD they instead used an even earlier version of the song recorded with Manny Charlton at Sound City in June 4-5 1986.

The Live version is also on "Live From The Jungle" EP, from Japan. Recorded live at the marquee club, London, 28/6/87.

The Demo version is also that Hollywood Rose / Rose Tattoo album thingy, The Roots Of Guns N' Roses.

Yeah I didn't mention the live in the jungle one since troccoli linked that one above and I figured that's what prompted the posters question. I forgot about the Hollywood Rose one. There is also one on the Aussie UYI I version that came with a bonus disc and bandanna. Th bonus disc us the same as that bonus disc with the NR single.

However, I do apologize for the lack of knowledge on my part...

Thats okay. You never know. Actually I wouldn't know what to post if for either but that is a high price. You are better off posting things at a lower price to get bids. but right now I am guessing an item like that will sell cheap. Not much interest in them anymore. I have a couple but they were both given too me as a gift. They just sit in a drawer. lol