To garner the interest required to make “Chinese Democracy” II a success Axl needs to…

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl should give “Chinese Democracy” II to NASA instructing them to plant the album in Axl’s part of the moon (gifted to him as a birthday present by the band). Axl should then challenge Richard Branson’s “space tourism” scheme to locate the record, promising its release to earthly dwellers if they do so.

Alternatively if Axl doesn’t intend to release “Chinese Democracy” II (or indeed the album doesn’t exist), he should follow these steps regardless as it will liberate him of any pressures and lead “space tourism” on a wild goose chase.

ava-trollface-100.jpg?v0

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR
  • Like 1

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Did they really give Axl the moon?

The guys bought Axl ten acres on the moon for his birthday.

If Axl wants to reinvigorate the madness

I don't think he wants that. I sincerely think, he doesn't want to be that great again. I think he wants to make music ( or I hope so), hopes it sells, and do some tours. I think he wants to stay as low profile as he can, being Axl Rose and all. Maybe I am wrong, but why else didn't he promote more, even with the Arzoff thing, he could have done more. Maybe I am wrong, but just what I was thinking.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

If you believe they put a man on the moon. Axl Rose in a wrestling match seems more likely. Yeah Yeah Yeahs to open?

The "Illusions" and "Appetite" profits were invested into Team America's space race efforts (so that Axl could one day put some magic on the moon - or rather his part).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR