Looking for some fans to start a fun campaign

Ultrastar

I know this isn't where this belongs. I only post here to get more people to view the topic.

It's a quiet time right now for GNR fans, and so to help pass the time, I think it would be fun to start a campaign to get Axl on the Showtime show Dexter. It's no secret that Axl is a huge fan of the show, if he were to get an offer from the show, I doubt he would turn it down. If the show sees that there is enough interest behind the idea... all I'm saying is that anything can happen. It sure beats what's been going on around here as of late.

Thoughts?

Guest siliconmessiah

I could be fun.

But I think that the fans are busy creating a home-made dvd of guns n roses by themselves, as the band won´t release anything new.

Seriously. The band needs to do something. Axl doing a cameo shouldn´t be top priority right now.

Edited by siliconmessiah

I could be fun.

But I think that the fans are busy creating a home-made dvd of guns n roses by themselves, as the band won´t release anything new.

Seriously. The band needs to do something. Axl doing a cameo shouldn´t be top priority right now.

Well the show's season does not begin till the end of Sept, so it could work. I would like to see it, I have been a fan of the show since it first aired

Even if Axl was on Season 7 instead of 6 it would be awesome. I'd love to see him as some type of killer that ends up on Dexter's table. Whatever the role is, it would be fun to see Axl on Dexter.

Even if Axl was on Season 7 instead of 6 it would be awesome. I'd love to see him as some type of killer that ends up on Dexter's table. Whatever the role is, it would be fun to see Axl on Dexter.

+1 :thumbsup: He would fill the role perfectly.

Not to mention he looks like a serial killer with that moustache!!!

Do you guys really think Axl would want to be on the show just because he likes it? He doesn't seem like the type...

What you mean? I don't see why he wouldn't think that was cool. Anyway who knows if he would or not.

Dexter Campaign

Basically the goal is to get a lot of people behind the idea, so the people associated with the Dexter show take notice and offer Axl a role. With all the GNR fans out there I'm sure we can get enough people behind this that we can make it happen. Guns N' Roses fans are the best fans in the world, hands down.

Maybe if Axl wanted to do a whole season where he's like an FBI agent. Almost like a James Doakes character.

That's the only thing I hated about Dexter. Doakes was amazing and he grew on me! Why! Oh why did they kill him off so early!

Edited by iftheworld

Maybe if Axl wanted to do a whole season where he's like an FBI agent. Almost like a James Doakes character.

That's the only thing I hated about Dexter. Doakes was amazing and he grew on me! Why! Oh why did they kill him off so early!

Yeah I liked Doakes as well. I want to see Axl as a Killer. I think that would be more fun. It would be awesome if he got to be on the show for a whole season.