U2 360

wasted

it just strikes me as odd that they are singing these spiritual songs under a spaceship symbol of excess. its an awesome stage though, on City of Blinding Lights the whole middle section just lights up and starts spinning around.

I'm researching what's out there, visually it's interesting but it's not as ott as Pop mart. its like live at pompei they landed a ufo on a football field. they coulda done a bit more with the editing like cutting into band members so it doesnt look like a youtube vid. ive only seen half of it really. Vertigo is always good, they cover version ad libs are a bit 90s. awesome stage though.

it's ok, especially the way they use the screen to put lyrics and break it down. no biggie the crowd are chanting from the first song. never really seen that before. it's like a concert of knockin on heavens doors. Disc 2 is more interesting, clips from various shows.

that's cool. I'd be happy to go once. the show isn't that exciting but then you get a view from the pit at times on this dvd and the spinning video screens is mindblowing. quite like the vids for Boots and Magnificient.

Peppino Carosio, painter is a big U2 fan.