My message from Mr. Richard Fortus

supersillyspacemonkey

Heres what i said:

Hey Rich, howre you doing?

the GNR forums been kinda dull lately, just wondering what you guys are all up to. Any ideas about touring or another album maybe?

Everybody on the gnrforum keeps calling it Chinese Democracy 2 for some reason it almost bugs me. Are you guys actually calling it that?

I think i can safely assume you arent but had to ask.

And i think i can safely assume there will be another album.... well eventually. Hows that coming along by the way? Id ask if you have any names thought up yet but i know how secretive you guys are.

Also i have a question about Buckethead.

Im under the impression cause i heard this story about wolf poop...

apparently he quit because one of axl wolves shat in his chicken coop studio and nobody was allowed in there, so they had to wait for him to ask if they were allowed to go in and clean it and he said "No! i like the smell of dog poop, leave it" apparently after a few weeks just sitting there smellling terrible somebody cleaned it up and that was it for him.

WtF!?!? really? if it were anybody else i would be probably a little surprised and maybe not believe it but that definately makes a good story for why he quit. then again that might not have actually ever even happened. :P

Well have a good day.

Response from richard fortus:

yes, it's all true! Wolf poop! I'd have quit too

Heres what i said:

Hey Rich, howre you doing?

the GNR forums been kinda dull lately, just wondering what you guys are all up to. Any ideas about touring or another album maybe?

Everybody on the gnrforum keeps calling it Chinese Democracy 2 for some reason it almost bugs me. Are you guys actually calling it that?

I think i can safely assume you arent but had to ask.

And i think i can safely assume there will be another album.... well eventually. Hows that coming along by the way? Id ask if you have any names thought up yet but i know how secretive you guys are.

apparently he quit because one of axl wolves shat in his chicken coop studio and nobody was allowed in there, so they had to wait for him to ask if they were allowed to go in and clean it and he said "No! i like the smell of dog poop, leave it" apparently after a few weeks just sitting there smellling terrible somebody cleaned it up and that was it for him.

WtF!?!? really? if it were anybody else i would be probably a little surprised and maybe not believe it but that definately makes a good story for why he quit. then again that might not have actually ever even happened. :P

Well have a good day.

Response from richard fortus:

so there you have it. the official reason buckethead quit.

somebody cleaned the poop out of his coop.

Guest siliconmessiah

the GNR forums been kinda dull lately

And this weird post shows that this is not changing anytime soon...

(and duh...stop multiposting in your silly threads)

Notice that he didn't deny CD II as the next album title.

I don't think he or any other bandmember except for Axl would deny or confirm anything, you can see it on their interviews they are constantly measuring their words so they won't get Axl angry.

Geez, I love Guns but it would be nice to get a reasonable hint about what the future holds in terms of releases/touring.

As for Richard's response, he could just have been referring to the buckethead stuff :(

What a fuckin stupid email you sent. Honestly, could you have not asked a few more better questions.... He's a guy in his 40's and your asking about some guy who quite the band years ago and some dog having a shit. No wonder they don't want to come onto the forums because it's clueless spotty teenage, brainless, immature comments like yours that drive the band away from the real fans.

Notice that he didn't deny CD II as the next album title.

he didn't answered that question (about the new album etc..) by my point of view...

he said it's ALL true. All.

so by your point of view the situation is:

Question : Hey Rich, howre you doing?

Richard Fortus : it's all true

c'mon :lol:

It's kinda pointless asking a hired hand what's going on with Axl's band. The reality is, they don't know, and if they did know, they woudln't be allowed to say a word, and if they did say a word, Axl would make changes just to prove no one knows a thing except him :D

Axl said he saw it as a double. which infers it would be CD II, I don't know many double albums with different titles. but who knows.

Many with different names. System of a down, Hypnotize and Mesmerise is one example.

c'mon :lol:

no, you c'mon. Fits.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I wouldn't put it past Buckethead to quit in such peculiar circumstances, but Richard is a satirical guy...