new DJ interview ... 3 albums of material?

bumblerose

Guest RonMexico82

He probably has three albums worth of stuff recorded.

"The stuff I've heard… I've been up in his hotel room many nights and he just sits down at the piano and plays. I'm like 'this is amazing, people have to hear this song' and he's like "ah, this is something I'm tinkering on'."

"He's just a genius when it comes down to music and I just cannot wait to sit down with an acoustic guitar and just write. He's just got this gift that's very, very rare."

Hilarious. This guy is so full of shit. He just confirmed that he hasn't done jack shit with Axl regarding a new album. :lol:

Springsteen had 4 albums worth of material when he recorded "Darkness on the Edge of Town". Some of it wound up on "Tracks" and the rest wound up on "The Promise". Not all the songs are great but he prob could have added a few more. And that was in a 2 year period of working on new music.

GN'R guitarist DJ Ashba says a new Guns N' Roses record is on the way

Where did he say that?

He didn't.

It's the collective mass psychosis of the young & the hopeful talking again.

It's safe to say, by the time a new Axl albums hits the stores Dj Ash would have long moved on, and GN'R will consist of a new line of attention seekers, eager to boost their careers.

Where did he say that?

He didn't.

It's safe to say, by the time a new Axl albums hits the stores Dj Ash would have long moved on, and GN'R will consist of a new line of attention seekers, eager to boost their careers.

No you're dead wrong on this one mate. Axl inspires Ashba and Ashba inspires Axl, I bet good cookies we'll see an amazing album coming out of those 2. Ashba won't leave Axl.

There's a bit more to this interview that hasn't been posted yet, and it's not good news...

Fans expecting a new Guns N Roses record in the near future might be in for a bit of a wait. According to Blabbermouth.net, Ashba went on to tell Triple M presenter Nui Te Koha that most of Axl’s new tracks will never see the light of day.

Source http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/guns_n_roses_axl_rose_has_three_albums_worth_of_new_songs.html

Where did he say that?

He didn't.

And there will still be 5-6 guys on here making negative comments on a daily basis, about a singer that hasn't put out an album that they (posters) have liked in 20 years. Pretty ridiculous.

Where did he say that?

He didn't.

No you're dead wrong on this one mate. Axl inspires Ashba and Ashba inspires Axl, I bet good cookies we'll see an amazing album coming out of those 2. Ashba won't leave Axl.

I accept your wager of good cookies. What are we talking here, Mr. Christie's?

There's a bit more to this interview that hasn't been posted yet, and it's not good news...

Fans expecting a new Guns N Roses record in the near future might be in for a bit of a wait. According to Blabbermouth.net, Ashba went on to tell Triple M presenter Nui Te Koha that most of Axl’s new tracks will never see the light of day.

Source http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/guns_n_roses_axl_rose_has_three_albums_worth_of_new_songs.html

i could understand a few tracks not seeing the light of day but "most"of the them is kinda weird

i guess its a good thing we got chinese democracy then......

Edited by Andrew07

i could understand a few tracks not seeing the light of day but "most"of the them is kinda weird

i guess its a good thing we got chinese democracy then......

One note, though is that Triple M never put that in their original story on the interview conducted on THEIR station. Blabbermouth tacked that onto their regurgitation of Triple M's interview/story.

Ali

Triple m put up the whole story and if dj did say they would never see the light of day, he would have been quoted for that. In other words the story got changed otherwise why the fuck would he say Axls got 3 albums worth up his sleeve?

He never expressed any disappointment with the music on CD just the booklet

What didn't he like about the booklet?

Did he say why?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

According to Blabbermouth.net, Ashba went on to tell Triple M presenter Nui Te Koha that most of Axl’s new tracks will never see the light of day.

No biggie really. I would only expect to hear six to eight tracks from "Chinese Democracy" on a new Guns album - Axl has well and truly moved on from that ambition.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR