Joey Ramone VS. Marky Ramone on The Howard Stern Show

duff_rose

"Joey: You're a drunk!

Marky: You are a drunk.

Joey: He wears a wig he's bald.

Marky: You're bald."

It's a little sad to hear how bad the feelings were between them, but also very funny. :D Joey is hillarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMj_h_WXzU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw4rVBITwTs&feature=related

Edited by duff_rose

Guest Len B'stard

Marky and Joey never really had issues, it was more Joey and Johnny and Dee Dee and everybody at some point or another. I mean they had their little things as you might expect being in a band for almost 20 years together but they didn't have no problems with each other. The one time there were issues with Marky was when he was fired from the band for being an alkie but even that was just a professional thing as opposed to any personal problems. It was more Johnny who clashed with...well everybody but mostly Joey. He was not above giving Dee Dee a smack in the mouth for flubbing his shit though apparently.

A hilairious Dee Dee story goes something like he was left around someones house i dunno if it was Clem Burke or Chris Stein but anyway Dee Dee was out of it on all sorts of drugs and they had this huge statue of the virgin mary in the back yard and apparently Dee Dee was off his tits on coke and acid one night and got the para's. When they came back they found Dee Dee asleep at her feet with a garden rake, apparently he got the 'noids and attacked this statue at some point in the night with a rake :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Whats worse though, to my mind, is Stern. I've never fuckin liked that guy and he's basically taking the piss out of them the whole time. There's nothing worse i hate than someone that enjoys watching two mates have a bust up and he's like, set this up basically for them two to make fools of themselves live on air, i really hate that, it's a stitch up mentality and if they'd've had any fuckin sense they woulda gone, hang on, this guys my fuckin mate, i've been in a band with him for fuckin 20 years almost, whatever problems we have between ourselves is our thing, why the fuck are we airing our dirty laundry in public and like, letting this guy laugh at us, they're as good as fuckin brothers...and thats what he's doing, you can audibly hear him laughing at them. That to me is grounds for a smack in the mouth. Never liked Stern, always thought he was a cunt and this proves it. Dickhead.

Edited by sugaraylen

Whats worse though, to my mind, is Stern. I've never fuckin liked that guy and he's basically taking the piss out of them the whole time. There's nothing worse i hate than someone that enjoys watching two mates have a bust up and he's like, set this up basically for them two to make fools of themselves live on air, i really hate that, it's a stitch up mentality and if they'd've had any fuckin sense they woulda gone, hang on, this guys my fuckin mate, i've been in a band with him for fuckin 20 years almost, whatever problems we have between ourselves is our thing, why the fuck are we airing our dirty laundry in public and like, letting this guy laugh at us, they're as good as fuckin brothers...and thats what he's doing, you can audibly hear him laughing at them. That to me is grounds for a smack in the mouth. Never liked Stern, always thought he was a cunt and this proves it. Dickhead.

You'd have fun on Stern Fan Network though.

Guest Len B'stard

Whats that?

Whats that?

An unofficial forum that Howard acknowledges and calls the "Stern Hate Network" because they bash him, his wife, and everyone on the show. They can get really mean there.

I'm a fan of the show, grew up listening to it, and sometimes some of the things they do in the morning are too vile to listen to. Dude's now getting 500 million for a 3 day a week show.

He didn't know much about The Ramones except Joey would call in drunk, they looked similar, based in NY before he syndicated the show, and were fans of the show. They also acknowledge him in the "Something to Believe In" video.

Howard bought the rights to "Rock and Roll High School" but has yet to do anything with it. And after Corey Feldman did that sequel, it might be for the best that they never remake it. The original is classic.

Guest Len B'stard
An unofficial forum that Howard acknowledges and calls the "Stern Hate Network" because they bash him, his wife, and everyone on the show. They can get really mean there.

What a wanker. I wouldn't waste my time with it.

He didn't know much about The Ramones except Joey would call in drunk, they looked similar, based in NY before he syndicated the show, and were fans of the show. They also acknowledge him in the "Something to Believe In" video.

Really? I always got the impression he was a big fan.

Howard bought the rights to "Rock and Roll High School" but has yet to do anything with it. And after Corey Feldman did that sequel, it might be for the best that they never remake it. The original is classic.

Isn't there a third? Or maybe thats the one that was gonna be made. I'm not sure. Never seen the Corey Feldman one, not really interested to be honest, thats kinda like A Hard Days Night without The Beatles.