Lady Gaga w/Brian May and Mutt Lagne?

SmellThePoppies

I really liked it, thought it was a classy rocking track. You have more than subtle nods to Queen with the nod to We Will Rock You in the beat and Brian's trademark guitar style, but Gaga wasn't trying to be Freddie so it didn't feel forced in any way. Good tune :) thanks for putting it here.

The problem is , atleast in my circle of friends , you mention a Lady Gaga song or her and people start calling you a homosexual. I don't have anything wrong with being called one but I'll never understand how you can jump so such conclusions. Basically what I'm trying to say is that there seems to be a stigma attached to liking a pop act as a threat to ones credibility.

The problem is , atleast in my circle of friends , you mention a Lady Gaga song or her and people start calling you a homosexual. I don't have anything wrong with being called one but I'll never understand how you can jump so such conclusions. Basically what I'm trying to say is that there seems to be a stigma attached to liking a pop act as a threat to ones credibility.

Not just pop acts, but her specifically. One of my best friends is gay and he's obsessed with her. :lol: Gay icons seem to be born from adversity and strangeness...I mean, compare GaGa -- with her unconventional ways -- to someone like Britney Spears, who's a bit more typical as far as what she's representing and how she's positing herself, and you can kinda see why the homosexual community would be drawn to Gaga. (And she's definitely building upon her inherent gay fanbase with songs like "Born This Way," which champion trans-genders and gays.)

But yeah, the whole gay stigma is kind of a bummer. Not because I really give a shit what people think, but just because you can't say you like her without being questioned about it. It's like straight dudes aren't supposed to like her, and if you do you're expected to justify it. Fuck off. She's quite talented.

Not just pop acts, but her specifically. One of my best friends is gay and he's obsessed with her. :lol: Gay icons seem to be born from adversity and strangeness...I mean, compare GaGa -- with her unconventional ways -- to someone like Britney Spears, who's a bit more typical as far as what she's representing and how she's positing herself, and you can kinda see why the homosexual community would be drawn to Gaga. (And she's definitely building upon her inherent gay fanbase with songs like "Born This Way," which champion trans-genders and gays.)

But yeah, the whole gay stigma is kind of a bummer. Not because I really give a shit what people think, but just because you can't say you like her without being questioned about it. It's like straight dudes aren't supposed to like her, and if you do you're expected to justify it. Fuck off. She's quite talented.

spot fucking on. she seems to be one of the most legit stars that i recall other than axl or myles