Guns N' Roses give a shout out to the MYGNRFORUM fans

gunsguy

what's up #mygnrforum? we're entering the summer doldrums of north america in preparation to fall into spring at ROCK IN RIO 2011 ☮

10 minutes ago

Say hello back in this thread! rock3

****EDIT: ADDED image of entire string of Q and A with fans:**** (used image as the post box would not allow so many smilies)

gunstweeter.png

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Fernando operation the Twitter stream isn't it?

I would sell my first born to have Axl come in here and cause a little hell again. That guy knows how to ruffle ppls feathers

Guns N' Roses

@

@***** who's Fernando?

14 minutes ago

----

Guns N' Roses

@

@***** Fernando was called off to Rapture duty on Saturday...

2 minutes ago

Somebody ask Fernando when they are coming back to Vancouver.

It is not Fernando, it is:

Guns N' Roses

@

@**** the general <<<<<------

39 minutes ago

It is Axl? I don't twitter so it's all geek to me. Ask him why he can't release CD II.

Edited by ITW 2012

Somebody ask Fernando when they are coming back to Vancouver.

It is not Fernando, it is:

Guns N' Roses

@

@**** the general <<<<<------

39 minutes ago

It is Axl? I don't twitter so it's all geek to me.

Someone asked if it was Axl:

Guns N' Roses

@

@*** no not that general. the general general. <<<<<<-----

41 minutes ago

Someone also said say hi to Axl and Guns said HI

---

I can answer you guys with their tweets LOL

Edited by gunsguy

doesn't Axl want this forum closed down?

When did he say that?

So for many years now, I’ve been putting up my own money to help keep alive the Forum. This is a situation which I have discussed with GNR many times. Aside from expressing they want mygnrforum.com closed in the past, even after being offered, GNR has not shown any concrete interest in supporting and/or taking over the mygnrforum.com.

Aside from not making any business sense to run the Forum, it’s grown to expose me as the owner of the site to lawyer letters threatening lawsuits. So it’s making sense to throw the towel now and just close the mygnrforum.com. I guess GNR will finally have what it has wanted for a very long time!

Source

Edited by SunnyDRE

When did he say that?

So for many years now, I’ve been putting up my own money to help keep alive the Forum. This is a situation which I have discussed with GNR many times. Aside from expressing they want mygnrforum.com closed in the past, even after being offered, GNR has not shown any concrete interest in supporting and/or taking over the mygnrforum.com.

Aside from not making any business sense to run the Forum, it’s grown to expose me as the owner of the site to lawyer letters threatening lawsuits. So it’s making sense to throw the towel now and just close the mygnrforum.com. I guess GNR will finally have what it has wanted for a very long time!

Source

Right for the record "THEY" means Axl, always does :rolleyes:

It's Axl on at least a few of them..

Like this one

@gunsnroses how's Axl? we are without news of him since a long time. and he does not appear on twitter

Axl's reply

@leoxavier77 all good bro.. just lot of untweetable shit going on..

Edited by axl_on_drums

When did he say that?

Source

Thanks, didn't remember that..