For Sale: GNR:Live Era on Vinyl,Mint and Signed

Well,for the record itself (minus the signature and the fact it's the Japanese edition),I'd say retail for that would have been at least $40-$60.I'm not sure,really.I hate to part with it,but I have The Spaghetti Incident on Vinyl signed by Dizzy,as well.So I don't know.Would you like to make an offer?

I found the same one on Ebay going for $250.I guess the Live Era pressings were very limited.

Okay,cool.I'll take pics of everything - The sleeves,and each record and all the artwork/pictures.

P.S. I'll take the pics in the morning (sorry,not home right now) and just so you know it's from me,not somebody elses pictures,I'll attach a note next to the record saying "Estrangedfx".Thanks for the interest,man!

Edited by Estrangedfx

• 3 weeks later...

Edit: I just went down again on the price - Now It's selling for $125! Or $150 - buy it now!

Okay,so I just re-listed the vinyl - I went way down on the price and included some better pictures.Please bid if interested!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290570330024&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Oh,and thanks to troccoli for correcting my mistake on it being a US edition,not the Japanese. :)

Edited by Estrangedfx

Trying to sell this again,so I put it up on Ebay.Please respond if interested.Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290567496719&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Edit - I'm willing to go down a bit on the price - I'll revise the listing to $150 + $4.00 for shipping (within the US),and also,I'll throw in a couple Slash magazine clippings.Obviously,I'm a bit desperate for cash at the moment,and this is my 1 GNR item I'm willing to part with.Thanks!

Cool, good luck, but know that this was only released in the US on vinyl. If you look at the back it will confirm this. As for the cd version, in that case only the Japanese issues had Coma as a bonus track. :thumbsup:

Ha.Shows what I know,huh? Thanks,dude!

No worries man. That's what I love about the forums and the internet. The opportunity to not only spread our knowledge about things, but also to learn from others too. Any other GNR stuff you plan on selling?

No worries man. That's what I love about the forums and the internet. The opportunity to not only spread our knowledge about things, but also to learn from others too. Any other GNR stuff you plan on selling?

Umm,well .. Was there anything in particular you were looking for? Seriously,I have quite a collection - Everything from t-shirts (probably like,over 20 - Some vintage,some from the '06 Tour,bootleg shirts),to clippings,posters,vinyl to buttons and and magazines.Two other things I got signed by Dizzy was The Spaghetti Incident on vinyl,and the 1991/92 issue of Rolling Stone featuring the band (Dizzy included).

He's playing a solo show right near me in Capo Beach next month,so I'm going to have him sign a copy of Chinese Democracy,and probably one of the 2 " 2008 The Roxy CD listening party" posters I have.

Umm,well .. Was there anything in particular you were looking for? Seriously,I have quite a collection - Everything from t-shirts (probably like,over 20 - Some vintage,some from the '06 Tour,bootleg shirts),to clippings,posters,vinyl to buttons and and magazines.Two other things I got signed by Dizzy was The Spaghetti Incident on vinyl,and the 1991/92 issue of Rolling Stone featuring the band (Dizzy included).

He's playing a solo show right near me in Capo Beach next month,so I'm going to have him sign a copy of Chinese Democracy,and probably one of the 2 " 2008 The Roxy CD listening party" posters I have.

Well, here's my wanted section of my collection:

http://www.troccolitm.com/wanted.html?1168686855171

In terms of clothing, for now I am really looking for the Appetite or UYI leather tour jackets. But I am interested in anything on my wanted list of course. Thanks

How come you talk up 'It's alright" isn't this on all the version's of live era???

I was keen tbh, but the Dizzy sig put me off :/ any other band member bar drummer(s), or the vinyl with no sig, would have been cool.

gl with auction

Yeah,I know "It's Alright" is on the cd version,but even though it's going to be a GNR fan who buys it,I was just trying to describe what the vinyl's got on it.Of course,any Guns fan already knows this,but just in case somebody doesn't.Obviously,I'd love to have more signatures on it,but since Dizzy was/is a part of the group during the Illusion tour,his name is cool for me to have on there.I've met him twice,and him and his wife both are super nice.Better his sig than say,Adlers,right? At least in my opinion. :)

http://www.troccolitm.com/wanted.html?1168686855171

In terms of clothing, for now I am really looking for the Appetite or UYI leather tour jackets. But I am interested in anything on my wanted list of course. Thanks

troccoli - Man,oh man.I wasn't expecting you to have such an enormous list there.Ha.Unfortunately,I don't think I have any of them.That's awesome though you compiled such a detailed and impressive wish list.For me,as much as I love the original GNR,I'm much more interested these day's in 2001-2011 GNR merchandise and Chinese Democracy-related items.Good luck with your wish list!

How come you talk up 'It's alright" isn't this on all the version's of live era???

I was keen tbh, but the Dizzy sig put me off :/ any other band member bar drummer(s), or the vinyl with no sig, would have been cool.

gl with auction

Yeah,I know "It's Alright" is on the cd version,but even though it's going to be a GNR fan who buys it,I was just trying to describe what the vinyl's got on it.Of course,any Guns fan already knows this,but just in case somebody doesn't.Obviously,I'd love to have more signatures on it,but since Dizzy was/is a part of the group during the Illusion tour,his name is cool for me to have on there.I've met him twice,and him and his wife both are super nice.Better his sig than say,Adlers,right? At least in my opinion. :)

lol absolutely :)

Damn I still don't have that Live era on vinyl!! Sorry I would buy it if things were better right now.

If nobody buys it in the next couple of days,I would go down to $100,plus the shipping fee's,if that helps at all.If not,it's cool.Obviously,thing's could be better for alot of us,otherwise I wouldn't even be selling the thing. :)

Damn I still don't have that Live era on vinyl!! Sorry I would buy it if things were better right now.

If nobody buys it in the next couple of days,I would go down to $100,plus the shipping fee's,if that helps at all.If not,it's cool.Obviously,thing's could be better for alot of us,otherwise I wouldn't even be selling the thing. :)

I would love too thing is I was actually selling some of my stuff to come up with money to pay the bills. Thank you for the offer though. very nice of you.