Checkmate

SmellThePoppies

Ahahah absolutely, I think I watched it 10 times in row :lol:

Btw, it'd be cool to know when Checkmate/Jackie Chan was recorded and who plays on it. I sent the clip to Brain a couple of years ago asking if it was him or Josh Freese playing, but got no answer unfortunately.

Brain is playing on that clip and he helped write that song. It is not from 1999 it is later than that when he was in the band.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, it'd be cool to know when Checkmate/Jackie Chan was recorded and who plays on it. I sent the clip to Brain a couple of years ago asking if it was him or Josh Freese playing, but got no answer unfortunately.

Brain is playing on that clip and he helped write that song. It is not from 1999 it is later than that when he was in the band.

How do you know its Brain?

Man, this makes me wish Axl comes back to the forums for a little chat... B)

It would be nice. Long time since the last time.

Coffee and cake will not miss, after a good talk about new songs or other subject that he

wishes ... my saturday frozen would be hot ... all of good.

How do you know its Brain?

I emailed him and he said he was on it.

I just relistened to that checkmate clip again. How GREAT is it? Let's send Axl our love and support for the song and maybe he'll go "Damn Randy was right!"

Come on mygnrforum

Profress your love the song that is CHECKMATE

Who is Randy?

Do MSL have this checkmate?

Profess?

rock3

I just relistened to that checkmate clip again. How GREAT is it? Let's send Axl our love and support for the song and maybe he'll go "Damn Randy was right!"

Come on mygnrforum

Who is Randy?

Profess?

rock3

lol thats my name. I mean't it as a joke as if he'd call me out as a download motherfucker or something at a show lol. one can only dream.,

Come on mygnrforum

Who is Randy?

Profess?

rock3

lol thats my name. I mean't it as a joke as if he'd call me out as a download motherfucker or something at a show lol. one can only dream.,

Hey Randy-pandy! :)

What is profess?

According to Axl were all "downloading motherfuckers" lol

i'm sorry axl. i love your music and you have provided the soundtrack of my life. i've bought all of your albums (some 2 or 3 times since formats have changed since 1989 LOL) and come to your concert whenever possible (6 times since 1992, as i recall). that said, i've downloaded every album you've ever released, as well as the leaks and countless bootlegs. that isn't going to stop, but i'm sure you realize we do this crap and still support you whenever we can! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by nambis