For Sale: Vintage Appetite-Era Shirt,Patch,Etc

First off,is a vintage GNR t-shirt,which Axl himself used to wear (not literally the same) during 87/88.The shirt itself is obviously old,which explains the somewhat see-through look of it,but it's remained in surprisingly good condition after all these years.There is a tiny hole or two near the neckline,but when worn,neither the fade or anything is really noticable. (now listed on Ebay -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290572156614&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

Second,a vintage GNR Appetite/Rape Scene back-jacket patch.

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

And last is what I believe to be a bootleg shirt,but not one I've ever seen before anywhere else ..

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

Edited by Estrangedfx

how much for all?? im a collector

TheNightrain - I haven't gotten a PM from you yet,so I'll just throw out a price for everything as a bundle.How does $175 sound for everything? If that seems unfair,let me know.As a bonus,I can maybe toss in another vintage patch.I have a few - Use Your Illusion 1 cover,one with the same logo as the first shirt I posted (both patches standard smaller size,both copyright - 1988 and 1991),and one circular/traditional GNR logo.Let me know asap! Thanks for your interest!

P.S. There is another thread in this section - one page back where somebody was asking about this shirt (the vintage skull/Roses and arrow one),how expensive it is and whether or not there were any reprints made.No reprints,and the shirt itself was going elsewhere for over $175 alone.But because my shirt isn't in 100 percent mint condition,I went down on it.Anyways,just let me know.Thanks again! :)

Edited by Estrangedfx