Does Axl still have the Terminator Gargoyles?

saber_

I don't really know what you are talking about, but it sounds fucking awesome! We must travel back to 1984.

I'm disappointed in you ITW. I expected more from a GNR historian and knowledgician such as yourself.

does anyone think if Arnie gets taken to the cleaners by that chick he married he'll do another Terminator, then Axl can put Jackie Chan on the soundtrack as a single for CD II?

Arnie has said he wants in on T5

Guest siliconmessiah

does anyone think if Arnie gets taken to the cleaners by that chick he married he'll do another Terminator, then Axl can put Jackie Chan on the soundtrack as a single for CD II?

Would be cool to see T5 with Arnie in it. And to have GNR on it´s soundtrack. Just for the sake of it.

I thought you were talking about something like this. I didn't realize those shades were called Gargoyles. In my experience with shades I've found that they don't usually last long. You fall off a fence and smash them or they fly out a sun roof when you flip a car.

gargoyle_winged_ram.gif

Only if the script doesn't suck. So, it damn well better be better than Salvation.

Only if the script doesn't suck. So, it damn well better be better than Salvation.

and Rise of the Machines.

Ontopic: Why does this matter?

I was under the impression that before this love child story broke, both Arnie and Justin Lin were a package deal for t5 and that a story was being worked on with companies meeting soon.... all of that is on hold now though as Arnie has put all projects on hold... shame..

I was under the impression that before this love child story broke, both Arnie and Justin Lin were a package deal for t5 and that a story was being worked on with companies meeting soon.... all of that is on hold now though as Arnie has put all projects on hold... shame..

Yeah... that sucks. T4 wasn't a bad movie, it had an AiC and a Gn'R song in it, but it really felt that they needed to conclud it.

I was on a movie site and some guy was saying no way to make a T5. he ran through ideas but none of them were convincing. I don't know enough about the story to say. is the story over? or can it be extrapolated forever. I just want to see a kick Ass terminator movie.

Edited by wasted

In my experience with shades I've found that they don't usually last long. You fall off a fence and smash them or they fly out a sun roof when you flip a car.

Except that the original purpose of those glasses was for safety and eye protection whilst discharging firearms. The lenses are shatter-resistant ballistic defense lenses. No bullshit.

Ontopic: Why does this matter?

It matters because those sunglasses have special powers. They are a good omen: a good luck charm.

Dale Earnhardt, aka the Intimidator, had a specially-made gold reflective version of those sunglasses. He won 7 championships.