I’ve taken a new stance on Chinese Democracy

star

So you hate what Axl has done with the name GnR.....you hate how he is operating his current band....you blame him for breaking up the old band....you think Slash is a God and does no wrong......you dislike the only album Axl has released in the last 20 years......but you still come to a GnR forum on a daily basis. Wow.

I loved the album Chinese Democracy...I prefer Axl over Slash....and I don't spend as much time on this forum as the Axl-haters do. That is insane.

If you spend more time bashing Axl on a GnR forum than you do talking about your God Slash on the VR or other Slash related forums....you have some serious issues.

You talking bullshits dude.If you loved so much chinese democracy,its your right,if you prefer Axl more than slash,again its your right,but ppl will talk for everything they like here, you have the choice not to read or watch.

I dont see where is the f@cking problem for someone not to like CD,or not to like the way Axl acts for the band, some ppl like you probably they think that a forum is only for those who sucks 24 hours a day Axl and talking how amazing he is, how the new band kicks ass,how brilliant is chinese democracy etc.Everybody will spend everytime they want to discuss what they likesor what not like,nobody cares how much time you spend to talk for Axl or for slash or whatelse. :sleeper: :sleeper: <_< <_<

Edited by Majestic Beast

I’ve taken a new stance on Chinese Democracy. It’s not Guns N’Roses, it’s not great tunes, it’s the contents of one mans mind, spilling he’s views, backed up by a wall of sound, some call noise. Layers and layers of it - one huge slimy wall of bile, the layers representing a form multiple personality disorder, most evident during Madagascar.

you have multiple personalities don't you?

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the posters on here that post daily on a forum of a band that hasn't put out an album that they have enjoyed in almost 20 years. So you hate what Axl has done with the name GnR.....you hate how he is operating his current band....you blame him for breaking up the old band....you think Slash is a God and does no wrong......you dislike the only album Axl has released in the last 20 years......but you still come to a GnR forum on a daily basis. Wow.

I loved the album Chinese Democracy...I prefer Axl over Slash....and I don't spend as much time on this forum as the Axl-haters do. That is insane.

If you spend more time bashing Axl on a GnR forum than you do talking about your God Slash on the VR or other Slash related forums....you have some serious issues.

What you said can be appled to the Slash haters as well its not that one-sided

Irrelevant. Slash has been out of the band for 16 years...HELLO?????????????

you mad???? :crazy:

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are part of the problem, not a part of the solution. (And by the way slash has been such a huge part of GNRs history there is no way he can't be brought up here so deal with it)

Irrelevant. Slash has been out of the band for 16 years...HELLO?????????????

you mad???? :crazy:

This is exactly what I am talking about. You are part of the problem, not a part of the solution. (And by the way slash has been such a huge part of GNRs history there is no way he can't be brought up here so deal with it)

I have a perfect solution for you.

former gunners section

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showforum=33

Yeah that's the section where you have been disrespectful to slash, calling him $la$h and various insulting names.

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the posters on here that post daily on a forum of a band that hasn't put out an album that they have enjoyed in almost 20 years. So you hate what Axl has done with the name GnR.....you hate how he is operating his current band....you blame him for breaking up the old band....you think Slash is a God and does no wrong......you dislike the only album Axl has released in the last 20 years......but you still come to a GnR forum on a daily basis. Wow.

Yes, it is that one-sided. You are missing the point.

Slash has not been in GnR in what....15 or 16 years? So to come to a forum of a band that Slash hasn't been in for almost 20 years and make daily posts bashing the singer of the band, makes NO sense at all.

The only way your statement would be correct is if Axl Lovers went to the VR forum section and made 10 posts a day saying how great Axl was and how terrible Slash was. You don't see that happening.

I go to forums of bands that I enjoy listening to. I do not go to forums of bands that I don't like. Regardless if I liked a song or album they put out 20 years ago. There are people on this forum who hate Axl, hate what he has done with GnR, hated chinese democracy......but they still come here on a daily basis to bash the singer of a band who hasn't put out an album that they liked for 20 years. How does that make any sense at all?

It is all a argument that will go nowhere. It is only a select few bashing axl nonstop here, as well as a select few (volcano included) that I have seen bash slash and insult him many many times on the former gunners section. If we got rid of those few the problem will be gone

Guest siliconmessiah

It is all a argument that will go nowhere. It is only a select few bashing axl nonstop here, as well as a select few (volcano included) that I have seen bash slash and insult him many many times on the former gunners section. If we got rid of those few the problem will be gone

I like both Bucket, Slash and Axl equally!

But I cannot see how some people try to neglect Slash´s greatness...come on, after all, just look at AFD and UYI and you´ll see the magic between Axl and Slash that made GNR what they are today.

No one can argue against this, even if they tried.

I like both Bucket, Slash and Axl equally!

But I cannot see how some people try to neglect Slash´s greatness...come on, after all, just look at AFD and UYI and you´ll see the magic between Axl and Slash that made GNR what they are today.

No one can argue against this, even if they tried.

I'm with ya man! I love Bucket, Bumblefoot, Slash, Axl, DJ, etc. They are all badass and great artists. It sucks that some people feel the need to bash either axl or slash 24/7

Edited by WhazUp

Guest siliconmessiah

If we got rid of those few the problem will be gone

along with mygnr's heart and soul.

I agree with moreblack here.

This forum is a melting pot, just like Guns N´ Roses.

I come here for a good time, and to discuss/praise and baisse things.

We need the bashing and the discussion to keep things alive. [to a certain degree that is]

Today, the "I´ve taken a new stance"-threads made me laugh out loud twice in front of the computer, just for the sake of it.

It´s a free forum.

Volcano is free to have his almost manic love for Axl/hate for Slash-thing. I can argue with him about ita little, but at the end of the day, it´s only music, and it´s all right with me. I don´t sit around here hating him or think about that in real life. It´s just two totally different views.

I am free to have my view about DJ Ashba, and the dysfunctionality of the band, and a wish that Buckethead will come back.

Just as you everyone are free to discuss everything you want to.

I like ya all, even though our opinions differ in some ways.

Edited by siliconmessiah

If we got rid of those few the problem will be gone

along with mygnr's heart and soul.

I agree with moreblack here.

This forum is a melting pot, just like Guns N´ Roses.

I come here for a good time, and to discuss/praise and baisse things.

We need the bashing and the discussion to keep things alive. [to a certain degree that is]

Today, the "I´ve taken a new stance"-threads made me laugh out loud twice in front of the computer, just for the sake of it.

It´s a free forum.

Volcano is free to have his almost manic love for Axl/hate for Slash-thing. I can argue with him about ita little, but at the end of the day, it´s only music, and it´s all right with me. I don´t sit around here hating him or think about that in real life. It´s just two totally different views.

I am free to have my view about DJ Ashba, and the dysfunctionality of the band, and a wish that Buckethead will come back.

Just as you everyone are free to discuss everything you want to.

I like ya all, even though our opinions differ in some ways.

heh - the new 'stance' threads breath new life into GN'R forums :D