The GNR Syndicate

tberrie007

Just wondering if anyone has any info on who this account is on twitter? Very interesting post on there 9 hours ago:

"An explosive interview coming this week...long n' ugly. "

Let the speculation begin :rofl-lol:

Time will tell. If untrue, we have lost nothing. If true, we get some insight. But the "ugly" part doesn't sound too promising... Hope it's not more old band bashing... Although I'm interested to hear anything Axl has to say.

Just wondering if anyone has any info on who this account is on twitter? Very interesting post on there 9 hours ago:

Time will tell. If untrue, we have lost nothing. If true, we get some insight. But the "ugly" part doesn't sound too promising... Hope it's not more old band bashing... Although I'm interested to hear anything Axl has to say.

True enough. I'm not an Axllite or whatever they are called on this forum, but as he DOES say so little, i too am always intrigued to here what he has to say, especially regarding old guns.

True enough. I'm not an Axllite or whatever they are called on this forum, but as he DOES say so little, i too am always intrigued to here what he has to say, especially regarding old guns.

Has this "GNR Syndicate" said anything of substance previously on their Twitter?

Wasn't this the same twitter account that hinted at a bunch of "insider" stuff previously? Seems like earlier this year around the same time as the MSL stuff they put out predictions or something??? Can't remember if any of it turned out to be accurate or not

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I thought the GN'R Syndicate was a fan forum? - more than likely they're "selling" an interview with the likes of Bumblefoot or Fortus (or some hanger on with little other to do other than "tell his or her story").

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Any validity to them?

No, SLC and his minions got banned from htgth over a silly watermark issue,

SLCpunk is a waiter,his name is Jason.There is a picture of him at htgth,if ya wanna see his freaky ass.

Any validity to them?

No, SLC and his minions got banned from htgth over a silly watermark issue,

Doesn't change the fact that it is retarded to watermark other people's pictures, and without their agreement.

Whatever,argue that point with someone that cares. :rolleyes:

Got bigger fish to fry.