Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2011???

Mike Honcho

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this pretty much does confirm it! Nice to see the guys on the road again! Hope they pull some warm up shows b4 Rio. It wud be great to have a pro shot of Axl on top form like he his during tours after a warm up. It does take a good few shows to get his voice to top draw brilliance these days! Good news though!

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

The tweet doesn't really dispute anything other than the decision to give Fernando Guns N' Roses' password.

New album? Okay what if there isn't a new album? It would come across as a cash n' grab tour.

So? i'll be happy to see Axl again on a stage, that is enough for me and i think for many fans. Do i want a new album? yeah of course, but i really love to see axl singin again. I mean how many years of ostracism we got?

New album? Okay what if there isn't a new album? It would come across as a cash n' grab tour.

If it was for cash they made enough already in 2010. Which leaves the idea that maybe just maybe Guns are doing it different this time, not sure how just yet but sure beats years of silence :)

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

It would come across as a cash n' grab tour.

Why are you ruling out the possibility of the "cash n' grab" tours being run to finance a new album or convince the label a new Guns N' Roses effort is worthwhile?

Why are you ruling out the possibility of the "cash n' grab" tours being run to finance a new album or convince the label a new Guns N' Roses effort is worthwhile?

Becuase that's being optimistic, the only thing I know about the New GN'R hater's, their pessimistic and can't say anthing positive.

Becuase that's being optimistic, the only thing I know about the New GN'R hater's, their pessimistic and can't say anthing positive.

Guess they are upset cause' they won't be there ;)

Their probably also upset that GN'R is actaully doing a tour, and Velvet Revolver is basically done.

Their probably also upset that GN'R is actaully doing a tour, and Velvet Revolver is basically done.

Oh that had to burn!! Sadistically enjoying this! I always thought they appropriated their name from a combination of The Beatles album,and The Velvet underground,but measured up to neither.

Guns N' Roses on tour is great news! :)

GUNS N' ROSES SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR 2011

October 2nd

rock3.jpg' alt='default_rock3.gif' alt='rock3'>.jpg'>

Rock in Rio

City: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Venue: City of Rock [100,000 people - SOLD OUT]

+ LIVE STREAM!

October 5th

800px-movistar_arena_4.jpg

City: Santiago, Chile

Venue: Movistar Arena [15,000 people]

Status: Confirmed by Promoter (T4F) and Ticket Agency (Ticketmaster)

October 8th

800px-Estadiociudaddelaplata.jpg

City: Buenos Aires

Venue: Plata Stadium [60,000 people]

Status: Confirmed by Promoter (T4F) and Ticket Agency (Ticketek)

BUY TICKETS!

So Guns N' Roses is gonna headline the biggest entertainement festival in the world, and the next weekend play to 60,000 insane argentinan fans?

Sounds AWESOME!

I wasn't gonna say anything, because this isn't a competition. But I'm sure Slash will be happy watching Axl rock 100,000 people on the October 2nd night here with you on the live-stream.

Guest siliconmessiah

OMFG! (jungle)

This is gonna be some epic shit! Exactly what GNR-camp needed, combine this with a new album and we´re home baby, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty!!