Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2011???

Mike Honcho

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

This is 2001 all over again. But this time, it's gonna happen!

Rock in Rio, quick S.America Tour, US Tour and new album!

If this is the case, we should have an album announcement coming up in...let´s say july/early august.

If it´s another round of Chinese Democracy World Tour and all we get is silence and the same OMFGJUNGLE-setlist, as in 2006-2011 I am going to be very, very disappointed.

I´m still hoping!

Edited by siliconmessiah

GUNS N' ROSES SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR 2011

October 2nd

rock3.jpg' alt='default_rock3.gif' alt='rock3'>.jpg'>

Rock in Rio

City: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Venue: City of Rock [100,000 people - SOLD OUT]

+ LIVE STREAM!

October 5th

800px-movistar_arena_4.jpg

City: Santiago, Chile

Venue: Movistar Arena [15,000 people]

Status: Confirmed by Promoter (T4F) and Ticket Agency (Ticketmaster)

October 8th

800px-Estadiociudaddelaplata.jpg

City: Buenos Aires

Venue: Plata Stadium [60,000 people]

Status: Confirmed by Promoter (T4F) and Ticket Agency (Ticketek)

BUY TICKETS!

So Guns N' Roses is gonna headline the biggest entertainement festival in the world, and the next weekend play to 60,000 insane argentinan fans?

Sounds AWESOME!

I wasn't gonna say anything, because this isn't a competition. But I'm sure Slash will be happy watching Axl rock 100,000 people on the October 2nd night here with you on the live-stream.

As far as I know, Plata Stadium is not in Buenos Aires, but in La Plata, a few km south.

October 2nd

Rock in Rio

+ LIVE STREAM!

October 5th

October 8th

BUY TICKETS!

So Guns N' Roses is gonna headline the biggest entertainement festival in the world, and the next weekend play to 60,000 insane argentinan fans?

Sounds AWESOME!

I wasn't gonna say anything, because this isn't a competition. But I'm sure Slash will be happy watching Axl rock 100,000 people on the October 2nd night here with you on the live-stream.

As far as I know, Plata Stadium is not in Buenos Aires, but in La Plata, a few km south.

yeah, kinda, La Plata its the capital city of Buenos Aires, and Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires its the capital city of Argentina. La plata its like 2hr bus. The roof of the stadium is new, and the first rock show there was U2 few months ago and it has a great accoustic.

The roof is being made to Copa America, right?

BTW, Messi, Forlan and Neymar. It's gonna be awesome.

looking forward to it for sure

dont forgetof luis suarez and edinson cavani, uruguay next champion for sure. And Peñarol gonna beat Santos in the Libertadores

off the topic i know hehe

I

October 2nd

Rock in Rio

+ LIVE STREAM!

October 5th

October 8th

BUY TICKETS!

Sounds AWESOME!

yeah, kinda, La Plata its the capital city of Buenos Aires, and Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires its the capital city of Argentina. La plata its like 2hr bus. The roof of the stadium is new, and the first rock show there was U2 few months ago and it has a great accoustic.

Nice to know the acoustics are rockin',maybe that song "technical difficulties" won't be played. ;)

Is it still the fake lineup, or are these shows with Slash, Duff and Izzy? Thanks.

It's still Guns 'N Roses.

There's no fake line-up. Slash, Duff, and Izzy have move on with their lives, why can't you do the same?

He obviously likes to put his ignorance on display.

Fuck. If I had known sooner, I would totally go to Argentina and not to Rock in Rio.

How 'bout some other dates in Brazil?? :xmassrudolph: Like, say... Brasilia? :xmasssanta: After Rock in Rio, not before, or else I won't be able to go.

Great news they're moving again. Hope it comes with some other news too :thumbsup:

in between shows DJ and Axl can distribute miami heat championship t-shirts, assist in building hospitals, help set up filtering stations for clean drinking water, and teach the poor about christ. a win for all those involved.

third world tour starts now!!!!

Fuck. If I had known sooner, I would totally go to Argentina and not to Rock in Rio.

How 'bout some other dates in Brazil?? :xmassrudolph: Like, say... Brasilia? :xmasssanta: After Rock in Rio, not before, or else I won't be able to go.

Great news they're moving again. Hope it comes with some other news too :thumbsup:

More dates in Brazil??? It's ok but Brazil already had 5 shows last year... In my opinion if it were possible, it would be great but I think this year should be the turn for other countries as well. Don't you feel the same??

in between shows DJ and Axl can distribute miami heat championship t-shirts, assist in building hospitals, help set up filtering stations for clean drinking water, and teach the poor about christ. a win for all those involved.

butthurt much?

More dates in Brazil??? It's ok but Brazil already had 5 shows last year... In my opinion if it were possible, it would be great but I think this year should be the turn for other countries as well. Don't you feel the same??

You're from Argentina, right? They've been there last year too. So I suppose you don't want them to play there again so they can go to other places they haven't been to, right? :rolleyes:

It's not like I'm saying "don't go anywhere else and just play 30 dates here". I'm just saying, as long as they are around here, there could be one or 2 more dates. There could also be more dates in other countries in South America. Chill.

butthurt much?

You're from Argentina, right? They've been there last year too. So I suppose you don't want them to play there again so they can go to other places they haven't been to, right? :rolleyes:

It's not like I'm saying "don't go anywhere else and just play 30 dates here". I'm just saying, as long as they are around here, there could be one or 2 more dates. There could also be more dates in other countries in South America. Chill.

Yes, I'm from Argentina Deb... Of course all GN'R Fans want the band returns to their countries, nobody doubts about that... It's true that Gn'R was in my country last year too but it was only 1 date, not 5... :rolleyes:

And I also said ''In my opinion if it were possible, it would be great'' (to be there) :) It's not like saying ''don't go to Brazil anymore'' either... was just a comment.. rock3

Yes, I'm from Argentina Deb... Of course all GN'R Fans want the band returns to their countries, nobody doubts about that... It's true that Gn'R was in my country last year too but it was only 1 date, not 5... :rolleyes:

And I also said ''In my opinion if it were possible, it would be great'' (to be there) :) It's not like saying ''don't go to Brazil anymore'' either... was just a comment.. rock3

As if I went to all 5 of them...

Plus, Brazil takes up half of the fucking continent, so it's only fair there were 5 dates.

And from what I see from your profile pic, you're coming to Rock in Rio. So there, you have two dates. You can smile now.