Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2011???

Mike Honcho

Yes, I'm from Argentina Deb... Of course all GN'R Fans want the band returns to their countries, nobody doubts about that... It's true that Gn'R was in my country last year too but it was only 1 date, not 5... :rolleyes:

And I also said ''In my opinion if it were possible, it would be great'' (to be there) :) It's not like saying ''don't go to Brazil anymore'' either... was just a comment.. rock3

As if I went to all 5 of them...

Plus, Brazil takes up half of the fucking continent, so it's only fair there were 5 dates.

And from what I see from your profile pic, you're coming to Rock in Rio. So there, you have two dates. You can smile now.

Since im from Argentina too ill clarify the point, yes, u had 5 dates last year, we had 1, what we are saying is that they could also sold out 2-3 more dates in Arg, not saying that there should be less dates in other countries, just add some more in others... hope T4F realize that this time around. Glad to have the chance to see them 2 years in a row! ^^

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope they come to uruguay but im happy with la plata

Yes, I'm from Argentina Deb... Of course all GN'R Fans want the band returns to their countries, nobody doubts about that... It's true that Gn'R was in my country last year too but it was only 1 date, not 5... :rolleyes:

And I also said ''In my opinion if it were possible, it would be great'' (to be there) :) It's not like saying ''don't go to Brazil anymore'' either... was just a comment.. rock3

As if I went to all 5 of them...

Plus, Brazil takes up half of the fucking continent, so it's only fair there were 5 dates.

And from what I see from your profile pic, you're coming to Rock in Rio. So there, you have two dates. You can smile now.

Since im from Argentina too ill clarify the point, yes, u had 5 dates last year, we had 1, what we are saying is that they could also sold out 2-3 more dates in Arg, not saying that there should be less dates in other countries, just add some more in others... hope T4F realize that this time around. Glad to have the chance to see them 2 years in a row! ^^

hey guys , axl was very happy touring last year, the band is united , axl's silence and lack of news means his busy , studios and all that shit, bumblefoots and the other guys silence means they "can't" talk. have u forgot last years dj ashba statement tht they are preparing something big and '11 will be a good year for the fans ! if they were unnoccupied bumble would do a solo tour and weve been reading stuff like "axl rose was seen in some country or kiking someone's ass ! but noo, hes occupied "tinkering" with some new shit . dj and the band being tighter than ever and the sucess of last years tour is making axl happy , happy means releasing music ! this year there will be a tour dvd and new music . trust me ;)

anyway, peace

Edited by kanudo19

hey guys , axl was very happy touring last year, the band is united , axl's silence and lack of news means his busy , studios and all that shit, bumblefoots and the other guys silence means they "can't" talk. have u forgot last years dj ashba statement tht they are preparing something big and '11 will be a good year for the fans ! if they were unnoccupied bumble would do a solo tour and weve been reading stuff like "axl rose was seen in some country or kiking someone's ass ! but noo, hes occupied "tinkering" with some new shit . dj and the band being tighter than ever and the sucess of last years tour is making axl happy , happy means releasing music ! this year there will be a tour dvd and new music . trust me ;)

anyway, peace

You make me happy, so I trust you!

35b86r7.jpg

Thanks to HBK.

Thats going to be my new tatto on my back (3rd GnR tattoo) without the latin america part, ill add something there!

great thing are moving, hope they announce more dates and some US dates after that (they deserve a tour this time)

I wonder if there will be more dates added anytime soon. Seem's like the "Latin" American Tour 2011 mean's they'll make itm ore of a full on tour, and not just 2 dates.

I also hope there's a US tour.

I really hope they wait for CD II before launching a US Tour.

• 3 weeks later...