Guns n Roses to play in Buenos Aires, Argentina

AGS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

the comments ain't so nice.

GNR will be a joke among the casual music fans as long as they refrain from doing their own music, and keep on playing covers and covers of covers.

To stop the laughing, the slashites and the haters, they must let this new tour coincide with a new album release. Or else it will be 2001 all over again.

Edited by siliconmessiah

the comments ain't so nice.

GNR will be a joke among the casual music fans as long as they refrain from doing their own music, and keep on playing covers and covers of covers.

To stop the laughing, the slashites and the haters, they must let this new tour coincide with a new album release. Or else it will be 2001 all over again.

I think the same in some ways, but for me its the casual music fan (hard-rock, rock, etc fan) the one with the trouble. A lot, and i mean A LOT of people still living in the 80s world, and they cant leave that time in their lives behind, same with some "new" fans, cmon, grow up, the rock and roll macho men wannabe attitude dont work no more, we are in 2011 we all know that people can have their dif, they can hate each other, and all that shit, we just have to understand that human relationships are not easy. btw im not talking about u, im talking about what the casual fan is here in argentina and in some parts of the world.

I really dont care what other people think, not even the media, i just enjoy the music and live shows and thats all, if there is new music, great, if not great too, had a great time with my fav band. i been here for like 8 years, ive learned to not get disappointed if nothing happens, i just enjoy what i have.

^^

wish GnR did something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38nmu2tKHTM

AND BTW! u are all wellcome to come to the show! :D (U$D change is good for tourists here xD) we will organize some meeting this time, with my wife and whoever comes... btw, i may, MAY go backstage if BlackBerry has something to do with this, a friend of mine is the head of BlackBerry Argentina :)

Edited by AGS

Actually, Guns N' Roses DID record the 2010 South American Tour. There's an awesome trailer around.

Maybe they just need more footage :lol:

By the way, I was at that AC/DC concert, it was brutally insane.

it was because of you the south-Americans! you people rock the best!

I've been also to a AC/DC show last year and to a GNR one,

and AC/DC are poor. just the name. even their own fans complain of the predictability of the set-list, which actually did not change one bit from the start of the tour to the end, talking about cash grabbing!?

even Whole Lotta Rosie is better sang by GNR than AC/DC.

my take on the matter.

Edited by STARABOSTES

• 2 weeks later...

There will be xD 500$ the VIP entrance (U$D 125) and i will be in front row :P just like last year, i have vids but they are not HD (my camera dont have it)

more vids in the channel :P

Edited by AGS