Duff and Izzy are going to tour together!

WhazUp

Duff McKagan has exclusively revealed that he plans to join forces with his former Guns N’ Roses band mate Izzy Stradlin for a global tour later this year.

The ex-GNR and Velvet Revolver bassist told RockAAA that he hopes to hit the road with his current band Loaded with Stradlin in support for a tour which will include stops on both sides of the Atlantic.

McKagan said: “It would be, it will be, really fun to go to South American and the UK with Loaded and Izzy (Stradlin) to do a tour together.

“He and I have talked about it and it’d be great. At the end we’d do some songs together like ‘Dust N’ Bones’ and ‘Pretty Tied Up’ or whatever.

“It would be really cool.”

http://www.rockaaa.com/news/mckagan-to-reunite-with-stradlin-5893

Edited by WhazUp

I would love this, but what would be really great is to do a Slash headling tour with duff and Izzy supporting then do a few songs at the end together, that would be killer

OMG yes!

maybe add axl (and sure, why not- steven!) to that billl? =P

Izzy¡s the supporting act right??. that'll be fun as fuck!!

it's been a while since Izzy's last tour and he has some good songs we could all enjoy listening.. btw Duff also mentions how it would be grat if they join Slash as well... what more could one ask?

DO IT!!

Mr. McKagan has these “will be great” touring ideas every once in a while... LOL

We’ll see… don’t jump the gun boys

Yeah I agree if they bring Adler(‘s ass) there, we’ll have a chance to hear alive the entire AFD clockwork rhythm section, maybe for the last time. (For me that would be the first time as well.)

I would love this, but what would be really great is to do a Slash headling tour with duff and Izzy supporting then do a few songs at the end together, that would be killer

OMG yes!

maybe add axl (and sure, why not- steven!) to that billl? =P

but at that point it becomes something else that they're probably trying to avoid

This is the most exciting tour prospect for a long, long time. Ive seen Izzy but only playing with New York Dolls. I love his solo stuff so i'd love to see him live. Particularly his earlier solo stuff and ju ju hounds stuff.l

Did he play with Dolls? I think he pulled the plug and gave it up as usual...

yeah I was pretty damn excited about this.. Who knows they probably wouldn't have come to Boston anyway... Sucks that Izzy doesn't like to tour... I was most excited about that and seeing the JAM at the end.. Loaded doesn't do anything for me...

This is the most exciting tour prospect for a long, long time. Ive seen Izzy but only playing with New York Dolls. I love his solo stuff so i'd love to see him live. Particularly his earlier solo stuff and ju ju hounds stuff.l

Did he play with Dolls? I think he pulled the plug and gave it up as usual...

Yeah he played with them at Reading festival about five years ago, they didnt even announce that it was him up there. I only found out after the show.

• 4 weeks later...