New GN'R Backstage videos

MANETS.FOREVER

Both were from Sweden Rock 100 percent, I was at the show. Flew half way around the world to see them and they blew the fucking doors off the place. Stormy as hell out there and one of the smaller stages collapsed the day before, I was sure they wouldn't go on, the wind and rain were coming down like crazy. Then an hour after they were scheduled just when the crowd was getting rowdy you saw 2 helicopters flying in threw the storm and in the moonlight. 10 mins later the opening notes to Chinese. The guys in the band were literally sliding across the stage and wearing hoods while they were playing, a lesser band would of called the show, but these guys were troopers and I can't tell you how bad ass the whole night was. Thanks for the vids they brought back really cool memories!!

She cant get any better quality video than that? :shock:

Yeah, how dare she not have an HD set up what a bitch

Im not talking HD setup. Most phones have better quality than that.

depends on how old her phone is etc. Not everyone has a phone with killer video. Plus, youtube kills the shit out of quality

She was filming it with some kind of camera not a phone,as I've been in first row and she was almost in front of me, I think she took a lot of photos as well.

yeah, you're right

sorry , my cam is very bad - she wrote on YT

some greats shots still, but it's better to turn off the sound not to hurt ears