Looks like no guns until next year..

Axl_morris

No one wants richard out the band. He's earned his place, he needs to stay!!

I like Richard too, but he's been in this band for like 9 years and is yet to play a solo on an album. I don't see the harm in Axl replacing him for a few shows (or forever) with the guy who wrote Patience and co-wrote You Could Be Mine.

Oh pulease...The South American dates are confirmed..Gurantee you that Richard will change his plans for GNR..

Exactly.

Let's hope so. Robin didn't.

I think Richard will be back though, but it must be a bitch to announce something and then hear that Uncle Axl's friends have decided to put Gn'R on the road at the same time.

"Sorry guys, Gn'R called, this band is more important to me, you'll just have to find someone else in a few months for your 30-something gig tour. Bye!"

What you mean 'Robin didn't'?

As far as I know he hasn't been involved in any big or even medium project after leaving GNR. Nonetheless, we don't know NOTHING about his departure from the band.

Oh pulease...The South American dates are confirmed..Gurantee you that Richard will change his plans for GNR..

Exactly.

I think Richard will be back though, but it must be a bitch to announce something and then hear that Uncle Axl's friends have decided to put Gn'R on the road at the same time.

"Sorry guys, Gn'R called, this band is more important to me, you'll just have to find someone else in a few months for your 30-something gig tour. Bye!"

As far as I know he hasn't been involved in any big or even medium project after leaving GNR. Nonetheless, we don't know NOTHING about his departure from the band.

Umm, NIN recorded and released "The Slip" in a matter of months after Robins return then did a huge Final tour before Trent called it quits. Great fucking shows too.

There has been mutterings of Duff and Izzy filling in for Richard and Tommy at a couple of gigs later this year as they're already touring together. Nothing more than speculation but make of it what you will.

Looking at Richards upcoming north america tour, from October to december, Im guessing its fair to say nothing on the GNR front properly until next year?

Oh it'll happen if Axl says it'll happen, which is part of the reason why I love Axl. If Richard wants to get payed he'll change his plans, which is exactly what will happen. I believe it all depends on the feel Axl gets from Rio if they tour more.

Edited by iftheworld

Guest siliconmessiah

It´s exactly these conflicts that are bound to happen as long as this flying circus gives up their "revolving door" policy, and simply decides to sit down, record an album, release it, promote it, tour it.....

I think we might see a couple of old/new faces on stage in Rio.

Edited by siliconmessiah

It´s exactly these conflicts that are bound to happen as long as this flying circus gives up their "revolving door" policy, and simply decides to sit down, record an album, release it, promote it, tour it.....

I think we might see a couple of old/new faces on stage in Rio.

I would cry if Izzy and Duff showed up at Rio and played. I'm not betting against it. I'm not sure of the chances, but there's a chance.

Edited by iftheworld

Fortus, Tommy and Bumblefoot already confirmed Rock in Rio. Ron even put those new dates (Chile and Argentina) on his website.

Do you guys really think Duff & Izzy are gonna stop their current work to be an Axl employe again ? Stop being fucking stupid, please. It's a shame for real Gn'R fans to read this cupcake shit every single day.

There has been mutterings of Duff and Izzy filling in for Richard and Tommy at a couple of gigs later this year as they're already touring together. Nothing more than speculation but make of it what you will.

It means nothing, those mutterings are coming from the forums. Just wishful thinking from the re-unionists.

Fortus, Tommy and Bumblefoot already confirmed Rock in Rio. Ron even put those new dates (Chile and Argentina) on his website.

Do you guys really think Duff & Izzy are gonna stop their current work to be an Axl employe again ? Stop being fucking stupid, please. It's a shame for real Gn'R fans to read this cupcake shit every single day.

Who said anything about a full time gig? I'm talking 02 Arena kinda stuff. Not actual tours. Just the occasional pop in.

Edited by iftheworld

Looking at Richards upcoming north america tour, from October to december, Im guessing its fair to say nothing on the GNR front properly until next year?

Given that GN'R is hired hands, if they wanted to tour and Richard was too busy - Mr Rose wouldn't hesitate to hire someone else. If that someone was better, then Richard would be history. Many assume this what happend to Brain, although I don't think it's ever been made official.

IN RIO :

Duff & Izzy :thumbsup:

Slash, Matt :fuckyou:

St€v€n :xmasschef:

..your one f*cked individual

Given that GN'R is hired hands, if they wanted to tour and Richard was too busy - Mr Rose wouldn't hesitate to hire someone else. If that someone was better, then Richard would be history. Many assume this what happend to Brain, although I don't think it's ever been made official.

IN RIO :

and you still have stinton and tobais in your sig while like 22 people picked on you for it <_< no offense tho

and i wouldn't mind if both duff and izzy came out for a song or 3

Exactly.

Umm, NIN recorded and released "The Slip" in a matter of months after Robins return then did a huge Final tour before Trent called it quits. Great fucking shows too.

It was 2008: no GNR gigs nor recording sessions. The same already happened in 1999/2000. The NIN final tour was early 2009, Robin could have toured with Guns 09/10 easily.

I mean: it wasn't another project that forced Robin to quit / give up GNR. I think he was sick of something (or everything).

Edited by Todo Poderoso Timão

IN RIO :

and you still have stinton and tobais in your sig while like 22 people picked on you for it <_< no offense tho

and i wouldn't mind if both duff and izzy came out for a song or 3

New GN'R fans are obsessed with spelling - Its their (bad) obsession :D

The thing is, what I really want to know is, when will Alx Rsoe show his face again?

Edited by star