Oh My God

Del Norte

can we try and figure out the lyrics? there are some spots I can't quite understand, and googling for the lyrics I can't figure it out. i found some lyrics that were wrong in some spots, and I made many corrections the best I could, but there are still some parts I can't understand. some parts I labeled [unintelligible], but I also can't quite understand the first 4 lines or so. If anyone can help, that would be awesome!

It's not how you're thinking [this line probably incorrect?]

Like you've been right [this line probably incorrect?]

You've been living a trade-off [this line probably incorrect?]

Believe your own vision [this line probably incorrect?]

Believe your enslavery and drain out your soul [this line probably incorrect?]

What can I do when there's so many liars

That crawl through your veins

Like millions of spiders

That seek out their victims

And who is the wiser

Watch out

(gotcha)

Oh my god, I can't deny this

I've been tryin’ just to kill and fight this

To bury it deeper where nobody can find it

Like nobody wanted to know

So give it away

Like they're not gonna fuck you

How long can you beg him

To come back and haunt you

To burn past your feelings

And cause you to suffer

Starting to bleed

They don't discover

Before it’s too late

What will you offer

In way of a healing

To one so confused

(abused)

(misused)

I've been tryin’ just to kill and fight this

To bury it deeper where nobody can find it

Cause nobody wanted to know

Oooooh, if it opens your eyes

[unintelligible] a strong compromise

I was willing to be lost in the shuffle

If only you had let me know

Oooooh, if it opens your eyes

[unintelligible] a good compromise

I was willing to be lost in the shadows

And they won’t give in

Cause they know what they're after

A kick in the face

Like it’s all that would matter

Wraaaaaahhh

I've been tryin’ just to murder and fight this

To bury it deeper where no one can find it

'Cuz nobody wanted to know

Ooh, if it opens your eyes

Well that is better than a good compromise

I was willing to be lost in the shuffle

Oooooooh, well it’s on with the show

Like the tides out on the ocean

The wave’s already set in motion

The only one in the game whose lost

is you

Edited by nambis

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A joke? Why? OMG ranks number 3 on my all time favorite Gn'R and number 1 on my all time favorite lyrics. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks...

Or,because you like OMG and its one of your favorite GNR songs,doesnt make it a brilliant song with brilliant lyrics just because you like it. :rolleyes: When someone says OMG is one of all time gnr favorite songs reminds me an example like this, you have 3 supercars alright,a ferrari 458 italia,a lambo avendator,a porche gt3 and...a 4th car,a toyota yaris,they ask you "whats your favorite supercar from 3?", your answer is "yaris..." :lol:

The jokes on you if you dont think Oh My God lyrics are fucking brilliant.

Looks like your the only one in the game whose lost :lol:

Sorry,i dont play games,so impossible to have lost...but hey,wait,i cant have a fucking opinion? :laugh: Yeah right,OMG the best gnr song ever made,i know... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

yeah, whats wrong with some people here, cant anyone have dif opinions?

Who said you cant have dif opinions?Do you see any ghosts here around? :confused:

Edited by Majestic Beast

A joke? Why? OMG ranks number 3 on my all time favorite Gn'R and number 1 on my all time favorite lyrics. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks...

Or,because you like OMG and its one of your favorite GNR songs,doesnt make it a brilliant song with brilliant lyrics just because you like it. :rolleyes: When someone says OMG is one of all time gnr favorite songs reminds me an example like this, you have 3 supercars alright,a ferrari 458 italia,a lambo avendator,a porche gt3 and...a 4th car,a toyota yaris,they ask you "whats your favorite supercar from 3?", your answer is "yaris..." :lol:

Yes, that's what I'm trying to explain to you: just because someone like/dislike a song doesn't mean it sucks/rocks. Do I have to draw it for you?

majestic beast is the most ignorant retard i've ever seen, he just doesn't get our points.

if someone thinks the lyrics to 'oh my god' are fucking brilliant, then they ARE fucking brilliant. TO HIM

that is what everyone is trying to say to you son, it's all a matter of opinion.

when he said OMG was one of his favorite songs he didn't want you to like it, he just said that it's on of his favorite songs.

Guest gunns5

majestic beast is the most ignorant retard i've ever seen, he just doesn't get our points.

if someone thinks the lyrics to 'oh my god' are fucking brilliant, then they ARE fucking brilliant. TO HIM

that is what everyone is trying to say to you son, it's all a matter of opinion.

when he said OMG was one of his favorite songs he didn't want you to like it, he just said that it's on of his favorite songs.

it must anger people like majestic beast that realize gnr fans prefer music from the last decade of gnr over the first lineup

omg is easily in my top 5 gnr songs, it's a song with

great energy

great lyrics and it never gets old, I listen to it more than cd title track and riad together

:fuckyou: :fuckyou:

it must anger people like majestic beast that realize gnr fans prefer music from the last decade of gnr over the first lineup

GNR fans prefer GNR music,New GNR fans prefer New GNR industrial crap music,nuff said.

GNR fans prefer GNR music,New GNR fans prefer New GNR industrial crap music,nuff said.

Ah, yes... industrial crap music! My favorite music genre. :thumbsup:

Ah, yes... industrial crap music! My favorite music genre. :thumbsup:

Personally,I like it. Doesn't mean anyone else has my good taste :lol: