Chinese Democracy - $1.95 on Amazon.Com

SONOFABITCH

Good news for those of you that scoffed at Best Buy's price of $1.99 for Chinese Democracy. You can now purchase Chinese Democracy on Amazon.com for the cost of $1.95. Don't have a $1.95? You can get a used copy for $1.69.

Supply and demand is an economic model of price determination in a market. It concludes that in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity demanded by consumers (at current price) will equal the quantity supplied by producers (at current price), resulting in an economic equilibrium of price and quantity.

The four basic laws of supply and demand are:

1.If demand increases and supply remains unchanged, then it leads to higher equilibrium price and quantity.

2.If demand decreases and supply remains unchanged, then it leads to lower equilibrium price and quantity.

3.If supply increases and demand remains unchanged, then it leads to lower equilibrium price and higher quantity.

4.If supply decreases and demand remains unchanged, then it leads to higher price and lower quantity.

Edited by SONOFABITCH

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the thread creator will jerk off over this thread and run to some other GNR forum bragging about trolling us good.

Where are the sales numbers for CD? Ohhh, that was too much work to google. But apparently it wasn't too much work to post the basics of supply and demand.

How's the demand for Slash's albums? (just wondering)

:violin::thumbsdown:

LOL at SOAB trying to act like the prices are low becuase no one want's to buy the album. The album sold about 5 million worldwide without really any promotiona at all, and in the time of download's and iTunes, that's not that bad.

The ablum came out nearly three year's ago, didn't reach expectation's at all as selling product, so now their removing it from the stock for something esle, not much more to think about.

Oh, and AFD is 0.43 cent's on Amazon. Album's are usually cheaper than usual on Amazon, of course, you just using this to make a topic bashing New GN'R when essentially nit many people are gonna give a shit, including me.

Better luck trolling next time. :thumbsup:

um. seriously. This is all about marketing, If you're tryin' to see this supply and demand thing in this, you just don't really understand what you are talkin' about. This is about marketing, not supply and demand. If you really believe in what you're sayin' it only means a lack of economic knowledge and understanding. I'm sayin' this as a student of economics.

Exactly.

I couldn't care less if people don't like the new Guns n Roses. Or if they don't like Axl Rose. Or if they worship Slash and hate Axl.

What I don't understand is why those people live on this forum? I can't stand Justin Bieber.....but I don't go to his website forum every day and make negative posts about everything he does.

I'd never want to see this forum turn into HTGTH. But why not ban these clowns? They aren't here to talk about Axl and GnR. They aren't here to even debate GnR. And yes, Axl has done a tremendous amount of crazy things that do not make any sense. I hate the late start times, lack of communicating with the fans, and I'm disgusted that we've only gotten one album from Axl in the last almost 20 years. Debate and criticize all of that.

But these clowns ONLY come here to specifically bash Axl and everything he does. That is just ridiculous. Makes no sense to me at all. Are their lives that empty and boring?

Exactly.

I couldn't care less if people don't like the new Guns n Roses. Or if they don't like Axl Rose. Or if they worship Slash and hate Axl.

What I don't understand is why those people live on this forum? I can't stand Justin Bieber.....but I don't go to his website forum every day and make negative posts about everything he does.

I'd never want to see this forum turn into HTGTH. But why not ban these clowns? They aren't here to talk about Axl and GnR. They aren't here to even debate GnR. And yes, Axl has done a tremendous amount of crazy things that do not make any sense. I hate the late start times, lack of communicating with the fans, and I'm disgusted that we've only gotten one album from Axl in the last almost 20 years. Debate and criticize all of that.

But these clowns ONLY come here to specifically bash Axl and everything he does. That is just ridiculous. Makes no sense to me at all. Are their lives that empty and boring?

I agree, it's like me going on a Nickelback forum and having nothing but negativity to say about them. They aren't here to talk about GN'R, just to be pessimist and have nothing positive to say at all about New GN'R, or Axl. Axl could release 2 album's in one year, promote the hell out of them, have 6 singles on each album's with video's, tour all over the world again, cure cancer, invite Slash to play on a few show's, and the pessimist would still have something negative to say about GN'R, or Axl.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Guest gunns5

Anyone else find it pathetic sonofabitch cupcakes the Internet in order to find cheap copies of CD so he can come back here to gloat about it and show how big his cock is to all the other new gnr bashes?

What a pathetic bitch you are

sonofabitch's ass is still sore from my sig, i can tell

i know because your status update on gunsnfnroses.com tells it all

dfgdfge.jpg

and you keep saying that u ain't mad bro but u mad bro, u mad good

it just costs $1,99 to make u mad

Edited by UcudBmineCD

that's expensive for Amazone these days. you can get 3 dvds for that. cds are turning into dvds. it will be all mp3s and blu rays by next year. just in time for CD II the first fully digital release from Guns N Roses.

What's the fucking point in this thread? Everything is cheap on Amazon.

Slash's album is dearer than CD because there isn't even half the amount of CD's in circulation (CD sold MILLIONS more than Slash and Friends) - it's doesn't mean anything SONOFABITCH. If it did then there's obviously also no demand for Appetite either, since you can get it for £0.59. cupcake.

Guest gunns5

What's the fucking point in this thread?Everything is cheap on Amazon.

Slash's album is dearer than CD because there isn't even half the amount of CD's in circulation (CD sold MILLIONS more than Slash and Friends) - it's doesn't mean anything SONOFABITCH. If it did then there's obviously also no demand for Appetite either, since you can get it for £0.59. cupcake.

Why do the admins allow trash like this to be repeatedly posted? These kind of threads aren't even original or funny. If you're gonna cupcake at least be original and funny about it. This is just a waste of time, pure spam.[/

It humours me as well. They moved my thread that is still reasonably current in terms of why Axl arrives late on stage, and even backed up with an article/story about it with witness accounts, yet they keep this garbage in circulation in the main section.

hell, next time ill make a thread on a quote Fergies said about what slash said about wanting to be back in GnR.

sonofabitch is happy, he trolled the forum, and the mods are happy because?...

Edited by gunns5

The album sold about 5 million worldwide without really any promotiona at all, and in the time of download's and iTunes, that's not that bad.

Got a source for that figure?

I didn't think so.

Anyone actually able to PROVE how many units CD sold? As in actually sold at retail, not how many units were shipped to Best Buy and are currently filling several warehouses. I'd love to see some real evidence of this mythical "5 million sold".....

Why do the admins allow trash like this to be repeatedly posted? These kind of threads aren't even original or funny. If you're gonna cupcake at least be original and funny about it. This is just a waste of time, pure spam.

+1

Let's get back on topic here please. I want to discuss the $1.95 price of Chinese Democracy, not draw attention to other forums or Slash. $1.95 is certainly an affordable price.

Oh, you wanna discuss this?

So... it costs $1.95...

Let's see here..

Can't really think of anything.. it's pretty straight forward. An almost three year old cd that's been thrown in the bargain bin - *shocking*.

It's obvious that CD didn't sell as much as it should have in the US due to the lack of marketing, of course it will be difficult to move the remaining units. I'm a big fan of the new Guns as well as Chinese, but I have no problems admitting this. I really don't understand your motives behind this thread though. You hate the new band and their album, right? So this seemed like a perfect opportunity for you to get some attention..

The album sold about 5 million worldwide without really any promotiona at all, and in the time of download's and iTunes, that's not that bad.

Got a source for that figure?

I didn't think so.

Anyone actually able to PROVE how many units CD sold? As in actually sold at retail, not how many units were shipped to Best Buy and are currently filling several warehouses. I'd love to see some real evidence of this mythical "5 million sold".....

Universal Chile confirmed 5 million.