Chinese Democracy - $1.95 on Amazon.Com

SONOFABITCH

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunnydre is still sore about ''one in a million''

Then why registrar on a GN'R board 20+ years after the fact? I suppose having a picture of a pouty riot grrrl gives you some kind of hipster steet cred?

yep. you're definitely miser.

Another poster I assume? Nope. Look at when I joined.

I used to post on HTGTH, under this SN, and that's it. I've been a member here years now, but I hardly ever post. I generally just lurk.

if you had more than 10,000 posts in 4 years you would be just as cool on the internets, you can't help it dude

the 14 mill wasn't a loan.

so what, exactly, is your point? what i'm saying is that Best Buy BOUGHT all of the copies UPFRONT, which is why so many were produced and there is now an excess being sold at $1.97. I don't see how you can argue with that, and now you're resorting to vague, cryptic statements like the one I quote here. :shrugs:

the 14 mill wasn't a loan.

so what, exactly, is your point? what i'm saying is that Best Buy BOUGHT all of the copies UPFRONT, which is why so many were produced and there is now an excess being sold at $1.97. I don't see how you can argue with that, and now you're resorting to vague, cryptic statements like the one I quote here. :shrugs:

Yes, they did. That's how the exclusive deals work or else there would be no incentive whatsoever for the record company to only sell the record at one store. Anyone who doesn't get that probably won't get it no matter how much you explain it to them.

The record company likely at least got their money back off this project considering the huge sum Best Buy paid for the US exclusive plus the millions sold internationally.

Ali

I'm still waiting for someone to post Slashie's sales totals with VR's two albums.

Because from my research, it would seem that some people in this thread are moronic dipshits for talkin smack about CD's sales totals.

I'm still waiting for someone to post Slashie's sales totals with VR's two albums.

Because from my research, it would seem that some people in this thread are moronic dipshits for talkin smack about CD's sales totals.

Contraband sold 256,000 first week in the US, ended up at 2.9 million. (4 million worldwide)

Libertad sold 92,000 first week in the US, fell off the Billboard 200 with 222,000 sold. Don't know total either in the US or worldwide.

"Slash" sold 61,000 first week in the US. Don't know anymore than that.

Guest axleu

Izzy's 2nd album sold less than 100 copies

Izzy's second album is fucking cool and 100 times better than the latest $la$h effort.

Contraband sold 256,000 first week in the US, ended up at 2.9 million. (4 million worldwide)

Libertad sold 92,000 first week in the US, fell off the Billboard 200 with 222,000 sold. Don't know total either in the US or worldwide.

I'll be waiting to hear sunnydre's and sob's spin on this. Oh wait, sunnydre decided to go on some tangent about Izzy's sales' totals. I guess they must both think we all have really short term memories, probably because that's the world they live in.

Izzy's second album is fucking cool and 100 times better than the latest $la$h effort.

The reality is, while the Slash album was far from perfection, the good tracks were proper good, and better than Chinese Democracy. Slash even put out singles complete with videos, something Axl has failed to do, for whatever reason ?

there we go with the fucking cash signs again...

But again, I am have no idea how Slash enters into this coversation.

it's the "go to" defense when there's no defense.

That's not really it.

The same person who above wrote that he has "no idea how Slash enters into this conversation" is the same one who said "Slash's CD costs $11.97 on amazon.com brand new. Which is over 6 times more expensive then Chinese."

So, that's how Slash enters into the conversation. He was brought into it by the person who started this whole thread :rolleyes:

Ali

But again, I am have no idea how Slash enters into this coversation.

it's the "go to" defense when there's no defense.

That's not really it.

The same person who above wrote that he has "no idea how Slash enters into this conversation" is the same one who said "Slash's CD costs $11.97 on amazon.com brand new. Which is over 6 times more expensive then Chinese."

So, that's how Slash enters into the conversation. He was brought into it by the person who started this whole thread :rolleyes:

Ali

Ι guess now SONOFABITCH has a idea!!! :tongue2:

Edited by dimitrisaxl