Chinese Democracy - $1.95 on Amazon.Com

SONOFABITCH

sold my copy of cd. never listen to it. collecting dust.

Sure you did.

Then why are you here?

Axl hasn't put out an album in almost 20 years that you enjoy listening to....so why come to a GnR forum on a daily basis? Don't you get tired of bashing a singer of a band that you don't like?

Why don't you spend your time on forums of bands that you enjoy?????? (And no, not telling you where you should spend your internet time. Asking a serious question - why do you spend so much time on this forum, if you don't like the current band?

he'll be here to bash axl untill he dies, he's still mad at axl for releasing ''one in a million''

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Sure you did.

Then why are you here?

Axl hasn't put out an album in almost 20 years that you enjoy listening to....so why come to a GnR forum on a daily basis? Don't you get tired of bashing a singer of a band that you don't like?

Why don't you spend your time on forums of bands that you enjoy?????? (And no, not telling you where you should spend your internet time. Asking a serious question - why do you spend so much time on this forum, if you don't like the current band?

he'll be here to bash axl untill he dies, he's still mad at axl for releasing ''one in a million''

heres here to do bash axl and every THANG he does

Guest gunns5

Hahah must have been starving for the cash man, doing it tough? The big $8 you got for it would have gone a LONGGGGGGG way!

haha good point, I might have to contact sunny to get a current market appraisel on how much my used colgate toothbrush is worth?

I'm sure he could sell it for a mint where he is!

Hahah must have been starving for the cash man, doing it tough? The big $8 you got for it would have gone a LONGGGGGGG way!

haha good point, I might have to contact sunny to get a current market appraisel on how much my used colgate toothbrush is worth?

Hahaha! One would think that, given the effort it would take to sell Chidem(according to Sunny, it's a shit album, no one likes it, hence, it's not in demand), would it be worth the time trying to sell it for the minimal amount he would get for it? Did he have nothing better to do? Was he that desperate for money?

Edited by Young_Gun

Hahah must have been starving for the cash man, doing it tough?

nope i do fine.

The big $8 you got for it would have gone a LONGGGGGGG way!

yep. bought a record i actually listen to.

Hahaha! One would think that, given the effort it would take to sell Chidem(according to Sunny, it's a shit album, no one likes it, hence, it's not in demand), would it be worth the time trying to sell it for the minimal amount he would get for it? Did he have nothing better to do? Was he that desperate for money?

why would i keep a cd,movie, video game, etc. that i never listen to, watch, or play?

not really a pack rat. sorry.

**shrugs*

Here's a novel idea fellow boarders, if you don't like what someone is posting because they post the same thing constantly just ignore their posts and eventually they'll get bored of writing the same thing so often and having no one take up a debate with them or take offense to it.

Just saying. Sunny says one small thing and this whole page is full of people responding, of course he'll keep coming back.

I like you Sunny, I'm just saying.

they are obsessed.

Edited by SunnyDRE

For the record I never purchased CD.

Haha I did not either. My husband came home with it about 3 weeks after it was out real proud of himself saying "I got you the new Gun n Roses cd". He of couse thought it was the orignal band untill I became ticked off and said don't ever call that band Gun n Roses again in my house.

For the record I never purchased CD.

Haha I did not either. My husband came home with it about 3 weeks after it was out real proud of himself saying "I got you the new Gun n Roses cd". He of couse thought it was the orignal band untill I became ticked off and said don't ever call that band Gun n Roses again in my house.

What great fan you are! :thumbsup:

You are here because?

I am here because of Axl. Even though I hate what he did to the band I will always be his fan.

I still don't understand why people like volcano get all worked up over a differing opinion. The name guns n roses means something different to everyone else. There are a lot of people that take offense to nuguns. More than those who don't. And for the record, I don't think that chinese democracy was god awful. I still have 3 or 4 songs from it on my ipod. I just don't like how its under the gnr banner. To me, it seems just plain disrespectful to the legacy that one out of the five original members is carrying the name like he was the only one responsible for the sucess of the band. It wasn't just axl, nor was it just slash, or even both axl and slash together. It was everyone that contributed to appetite, lies, and uyi, etc. It should've been a standalone album, either under a new name, or a solo project. Axl alone shouldn't be taking a name and legacy and taking it in a new direction without any of the other "originals" or "classic" members that helped him get the legacy in the first place. And I don't think that those who see chinese in a negative light should be bashed and ridiculed just because they don't share the joy you do in the nu music. Not trying to start shit, just sayin.

Members quit their job (yes it's a job, slash, duff, adler etc... their employer was Guns N' Roses)....why should Axl? Besides it's HIS band.

There is a difference between a dream and a job. The original 5 had a dream and it was GNR. GNR belonged to them all. It is Axl's band now but it did not start that way.

Edited by sleeper

And I don't think that those who see chinese in a negative light should be bashed and ridiculed just because they don't share the joy you do in the nu music. Not trying to start shit, just sayin.

But the other way around is perfectly ok, right?

I don't know how long you've been paying attention to the forums, but it's basically the same shit from both sides.

I still don't understand why people like volcano get all worked up over a differing opinion. The name guns n roses means something different to everyone else. There are a lot of people that take offense to nuguns. More than those who don't. And for the record, I don't think that chinese democracy was god awful. I still have 3 or 4 songs from it on my ipod. I just don't like how its under the gnr banner. To me, it seems just plain disrespectful to the legacy that one out of the five original members is carrying the name like he was the only one responsible for the sucess of the band. It wasn't just axl, nor was it just slash, or even both axl and slash together. It was everyone that contributed to appetite, lies, and uyi, etc. It should've been a standalone album, either under a new name, or a solo project. Axl alone shouldn't be taking a name and legacy and taking it in a new direction without any of the other "originals" or "classic" members that helped him get the legacy in the first place. And I don't think that those who see chinese in a negative light should be bashed and ridiculed just because they don't share the joy you do in the nu music. Not trying to start shit, just sayin.

Members quit their job (yes it's a job, slash, duff, adler etc... their employer was Guns N' Roses)....why should Axl? Besides it's HIS band.

There is a difference between a dream and a job. The original 5 had a dream and it was GNR. GNR belonged to them all. It is Axl's band now but it did not start that way.

Tell that to Ole, Rob and Tracii.

If it's anyone's band besides Axl's, only Izzy has a claim to it.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Oh cmon with ole and rob. I'm talking about the gnr that was SIGNED and were a worldwide success. The "classic" lineup mr. Nitpicky. In which case they ALL had a hand in picking gnr off the ground. To me, axl taking the name is like him crediting the legacy to himself. Which is not right, and not correct. And to spirit, I'm not saying ridiculing and bashing from any side is right. I'm just saying that both sides should be able to give their two cents without getting their head chewed off. But people like volcano seem to love adding fuel to the fire.

I'm not trying to chew anyone's head off, but I honestly believe that Axl and Izzy would have made it no matter who they picked to replace Ole, Rob and Tracii.

I also believe that Axl and Izzy would still be together if they had picked people who weren't so heavy in to drugs.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

""

"Ole, Rob and Tracii." did not even have enough of a dream to make a road trip to Seattle or they might still be in GNR.

"If it's anyone's band besides Axl's, only Izzy has a claim to it." Then maybe Axl should do the right thing and sell half of the band to Izzy. Or better yet maybe Axl and Izzy should have made that clear to the other three when they first started.

their employer was Guns N' Roses

they were once partners, once Axl forced them to sign over the name, it was all over.

Really? He did that? I know Slash has made that claim. That's it, though. It's a hardly a foregone conclusion that's what happened. Funny how even Slash described a different scenario around that issue in his book than he's told in interviews. :shrugs:

Ali

""

"Ole, Rob and Tracii." did not even have enough of a dream to make a road trip to Seattle or they might still be in GNR.

"If it's anyone's band besides Axl's, only Izzy has a claim to it." Then maybe Axl should do the right thing and sell half of the band to Izzy. Or better yet maybe Axl and Izzy should have made that clear to the other three when they first started.

Maybe (Definitely.) Izzy doesn't want it. Maybe it was pretty clear to the replacements that it wasn't really their band when they gave up all rights to the name they weren't around to create. Maybe their lies about Axl forcing them to give up the name are just covers for the fact that they don't want to admit that they had no right to it in the first place.

""

Maybe (Definitely.) Izzy doesn't want it. Maybe it was pretty clear to the replacements that it wasn't really their band when they gave up all rights to the name they weren't around to create. Maybe their lies about Axl forcing them to give up the name are just covers for the fact that they don't want to admit that they had no right to it in the first place.

Ok you are not worth the conversation. Your probably all of 12 or 14 years old and if your not you should be ashamed of yourself. Read some GNR history and then come back for a conversation.

""

Ok you are not worth the conversation. Your probably all of 12 or 14 years old and if your not you should be ashamed of yourself. Read some GNR history and then come back for a conversation.

I should be ashamed of myself??? For pointing out facts that you apparently don't want to admit??? Yes, I am the 12 year old in this conversation. I am so sorry that you don't want to face up to reality, and that the former replacements aren't around for your enjoyment anymore. I will take my 12 year old self and have a discussion with someone that proves worthy of a reasonable debate.

BTW, reading Sash's revisionist version of history does not make you an informed insider.

""

I should be ashamed of myself??? For pointing out facts that you apparently don't want to admit??? Yes, I am the 12 year old in this conversation. I am so sorry that you don't want to face up to reality, and that the former replacements aren't around for your enjoyment anymore. I will take my 12 year old self and have a discussion with someone that proves worthy of a reasonable debate.

BTW, reading Sash's revisionist version of history does not make you an informed insider.

I new you were a kid! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Bless your ignorant little heart. As CC said read his link and learn.