Who's the biggest Troll on MyGNR??

axl8302

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

and the way anyone spends their free time (life) should be none of your concern.

Are you admitting you're a cupcake and it is none of my concern? :lol:

god you're dense.....hey man if you want to consider me cupcake have at it.

You're the biggest cupcake on MYGNR according to this poll. The people have spoken!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the way anyone spends their free time (life) should be none of your concern.

Are you admitting you're a cupcake and it is none of my concern? :lol:

god you're dense.....hey man if you want to consider me cupcake have at it.

You're the biggest cupcake on MYGNR according to this poll. The people have spoken!

will wear it as a badge of honor...

I honestly don't how the TC is so against trolling but I can quote many of his posts in other topics where he bashed slash not as a way to contribute positively but to get a reaction from the people who enjoy his music. Anyone with a bit of common sense can see that his actions are counterproductive and hurt the quality of the forum

I honestly don't how the TC is so against trolling but I can quote many of his posts in other topics where he bashed slash not as a way to contribute positively but to get a reaction from the people who enjoy his music. Anyone with a bit of common sense can see that his actions are counterproductive and hurt the quality of the forum

Who or what is "the TC"??

Topic creator (you)

Topic creator (you)

Thanks, fyi, we usually refer to the TC as the OP.

in case you havent noticed, the mods dont do anything on this forum you dimwit. and there's nothing racist about that.

Calling someone a "jew" in a derogatory manner is racist. Bringing attention to my heritage in a negative way IS racist.

Anyway, reported.

Topic creator (you)

in case you havent noticed, the mods dont do anything on this forum you dimwit. and there's nothing racist about that.

Calling someone a "jew" in a derogatory manner is racist. Bringing attention to my heritage in a negative way IS racist.

Anyway, reported.

TC, OP, etc. The point I made stands unchanged

Topic creator (you)

Anyway, reported.

TC, OP, etc. The point I made stands unchanged

The point you made was ignored.

I'm sorry, I cupcake? Please point out to this because this is news to me...

Yep, you do. You're certainly one of the nastiest ones - you'd definitely win that poll, you putrid racist.

Now we all know that this place is overun with cupcakes, but who's the biggest?

Cast your votes people!!! It's the MYGNR official top ten!

reported

What for? What rule did I break?

The MODS know who the cupcakes are, the only mistake I made was leaving your name off the list.

I always see you leave insulting comments on other people's profiles, start arguments constantly, and start topics like this for the sole purpose of getting a reaction (which by the way is trolling and is against the rules).

If someone starts with me, they'll get it back... as simple as that. u mad bro?

It doesn't matter who starts the argument, you are trolling. And trolling is against the rules so I reported you. Simple as that :thumbsup:

I'm here to support NEW GNR in the "NEW GNR" section, you don't see my anywhere else - not like you and your trolling buddies.

First off its not the NEW GNR section its called "discussion and news". And lately all of your posts in that section have not contributed in a positive light to any discussion, or brought upon any news, all I see is someone arguing and posting insults on other people's profiles. So let's let the mods decide if you are trolling or not.

It's "discussion and news" for Guns N Roses in it's current incarnation, so it is the "NEW GNR" section. You and your friends derail every discussion, someone has to fight the good fight.

I'm surprised star is getting any votes. Maybe if the poll was about who makes the most pathetic trolling attempts, I could see it. Every other cupcake on the list has him beat in the ability to make any sense.

C'mon people vote! There will ne no new album. No new songs at Cash N Grab 2011 live from Rio. Axl Ro$e.

-S

You're catching up! I'm surprised... I thought Sunny had this in the bag.

Axl8302, I am easily confused, but when u use the avatars of the cupcakes it really mess everything up. Several times now I thought they made sense, but then I look closer and see it`s just you making sense.

Anyway, why is not Sunny the ruler of this vote yet? Amazing as Steven Tyler once said!

do-not-feed-the-troll-2c-t-shirts_design.png

Is it just me or this cupcake thread is full of cupcakes?

Almost seems like something a mod should handle, eh?

Fuck you're right! I forgot to vote!!!!!

Did you vote Sunny? :lol:

The OP and Volcano imo

but they arn't on the list, a cupcake in itself :thumbsup:

The OP and myself are FANS. cupcakes can be found in the poll. Shit I see you're missing from the poll......

Its not disputed that you are a GNR fan. But I personally have seen you demean and insult Slash where it goes beyond not liking him and it crosses over to trolling territory. Look you have every right now to like the guy, but there is a difference between not liking him and trolling. Same goes for the people who bash Axl all the time too.

do-not-feed-the-troll-2c-t-shirts_design.png

Is it just me or this cupcake thread is full of cupcakes?

Almost seems like something a mod should handle, eh?

Fuck you're right! I forgot to vote!!!!!

Did you vote Sunny? :lol:

The OP and Volcano imo

but they arn't on the list, a cupcake in itself :thumbsup:

The OP and myself are FANS. cupcakes can be found in the poll. Shit I see you're missing from the poll......

Its not disputed that you are a GNR fan. But I personally have seen you demean and insult Slash where it goes beyond not liking him and it crosses over to trolling territory. Look you have every right now to like the guy, but there is a difference between not liking him and trolling. Same goes for the people who bash Axl all the time too.

I agree with you (I think i did in another thread as well)

It just breaks my heart the lies that are told about Axl and Guns N' Roses (but that seems ok with a lot of members here and the media)

Does Axl have faults? sure we all do but so does Slash big time. I mean if were going to talk shit lets bring out his skeletons as well.

It sucks that we have to talk shit on anyone. After all everyone in GNR past or present has brought something unique to the band and everyone has different tastes. I say just sit back and enjoy the music :)

Edited by WhazUp