New 2pac songs

drtydane

Guest Len B'stard

i shall have to have a listen when i get home, at work at the mo, no speakers. Not a big one for these posthumous releases, they're getting a bit ridiculous. if it's all tupac sanctioned beats and production and featured rappers then i'm in :) But some of this shit is ridiculous to the point of like, OK, we've got half a riff John Lennon put down once, we'll make a song around it, take some vocal of him doing an unfinished scrap of song, fill the track full of big names doing the choruses and then pass it off as a Lennon composition, it's fuckin cheap and it's something akin to grave-robbing.

But hey, as long as it's out there i'll have a listen, thank you, that big rant weren't me having a go at you for posting it or anything mate ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

This is nothing Afeni would have released. These are straight NY disses, featuring The Dogg Pound. I think its in response from when Dogg Pound was shooting the New York New York video, and had their trailer shot up. This is pure, pumped, Deathrow 2pacl.

Guest Len B'stard

This is nothing Afeni would have released. These are straight NY disses, featuring The Dogg Pound. I think its in response from when Dogg Pound was shooting the New York New York video, and had their trailer shot up. This is pure, pumped, Deathrow 2pacl.

hell fucking yes!! :):):) what do they say, what do they say, i don't go home for an hour and a half yet, i've got to know :lol:

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!

"Watch ya mouth" is straight from the Makaveli sessions, no doubt about that.

Edited by Spoon87

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!

"Watch ya mouth" is straight from the Makaveli sessions, no doubt about that.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, Im burning a new copy so it comes on after Against All Odds. 2pacs verse is such a head nodder. I knew there were pac fans on the forum, and I figured any real pac fan would def appretiate these songs. The last decent pac album was Until The End of Time, after that, its all garbage. This was recorded with all these guys together, not a cut and paste job as sugar pointed out.

Edited by drtydane

Guest Len B'stard

Very good, very lyrical in a west coastey kinda way. i liked it though! Tupac had some fuckin balls, i tell ya, you get the feeling from certain songs (I Got My Mind Made Up, the original version of All Out) that he harboured some notion that the west could do the east lyrically as well as in every other way "these n***** talkin' bout we can't rap, the must not've heard no motherfuckin' track offa Death Row" and comments like that. Quite brave of him really cuz thats one helluva mean task. The Death Row contingent always wheeled out Kurupt when they felt the need to show some lyrical prowess. You get the feeling that Pac was trying to make a point with Got My Mind Made Up like, here, look, i/we can do the east coast type thing too, the lyrical thing and stand up on a track with some well-tooled east coasters "so mandatory, my elevation, my lyrics like orientation, so you can be more familiar with the n**** you facin'/we must be patient/nothing better than communication/known to damage and highly flammable like gas stations". I always took that as Pac kinda...trying to step up his game, trying to do a more focused lyrical side of himself. Nothing that man ever did was an accident.

Heres the wikipedia description:

The demo version of the album leaked online in 2011. It featured a lot of differences in the released songs, and included the cut tracks mixed down differently.

It featured the long awaited song Watch Ya Mouth with the To Live And Die in L.A. intro.

Krazy has the Toss It Up intro on the demo.

Bomb First has no news intro.

These are just some of the differences on the demo. It also features a previously unheard Hidden Track just before the last track, When Thugz Cry.

You can also understand pac way better, like his little adlibs between songs and verses.

Im still looking for a decent link.. THis has always been my fav pac album, and now I have a whole new fav Pac album... Ill find it, promise. It was ripped at 320kps too!

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1359082361

Here it is in MP3, you won't hear Toss It Up as it was first entended for a Jodeci album. But this is how Pac intended to release it, and this is the version Pac and Suge were listening to in Vegas that night.

You are gunna thank me up and down for this one, well the hip-hop heads, and especially Pac fans are going to be blown away. I heard that a sole copy was sold on ebay like 8 years ago and fetched over 5000. Prob just someone who didnt want it to leak, as it didnt until just under two weeks ago.

Enjoy this like I know you will, and we can be new best friends. You and your boys won't even believe it man. This is the long lost demo. Ive heard about it for years but just eventually made the assumption that no physical copies existed anymore. Let me know what you think asap.