I fuckin love Axl

D..

Guest Len B'stard

Just as Britain and Ireland are exactly the same. Y' know not completely different countries or anything?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic guys....

Okay back on topic! Axl embarrassed himself in Dublin! [/thread]

Axl showed those limey bastards who is Boss!

20110128203738!Trollface.png

In between paying thousands for portraits of limeys by Andy Warhol, begging Limeys to sing at his wedding and playing tribute concerts in honour of dead limeys...did i mention trying to copy their accents?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fucked....if someone has no money for taxi then they shouldn't be going out lol

Yeah, I kinda said that at the time too but that's just how it is for quite a few people in Ireland right now, I was back in Ireland over the summer and people are just broke

i feel for them but if they are that broke maybe they should not have spent money on a ticket for a rock show? Priority should be rent and food.

It's not the point! We're not talking about ten bucks for a taxi home in a lot of cases. We're talking about in my case over $100 for a cab if I'd not made other arrangements and missed the last train. Also it's not about being able to pay or not it's about having the right to be pissed about it when there's no valid reason for the late start.

Just as Britain and Ireland are exactly the same. Y' know not completely different countries or anything?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic guys....

Okay back on topic! Axl embarrassed himself in Dublin! [/thread]

Axl showed those limey bastards who is Boss!

20110128203738!Trollface.png

In between paying thousands for portraits of limeys by Andy Warhol, begging Limeys to sing at his wedding and playing tribute concerts in honour of dead limeys...did i mention trying to copy their accents?

What's your point?

The accent is hilarious. That's why he does it. Every time somebody does one of those accents I laugh my ass off. It sound ridiculous...

You obviously don't have a great deal else to laugh "aboot". ;)

I'm not a Newfie, but I agree that accent is also hilarious.... Mostly because pretty much all newfies are Irish. It's really just an even more awful Irish accent passed down through the years.

Thanks a lot for that...

You're Canadian aren't you? You all sound the same!

Guest Len B'stard
What's your point?

My point is the glaring contradiction between the notion of an individual trying to show an entire race whoose boss and then conversely engaging in the wholesale cocksuckery of people of that race.

The accent is hilarious. That's why he does it.

It certainly is. Good to know he's got a vocation to fall back on in case the rockstar bit goes tits up. Oh wait, yes, Chinese Democracy!

*and a chill filllllllllllled the room* :lol:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

The fans embarrassed themselves in Dublin! [/thread]

Utterly untrue. Going to a gig doesn’t necessarily constitute a “fan”. The guys who compromised the gig for everyone in Dublin were by no means fans (in no way were they, a minority, representative of the genuine gig goers, a vast majority, with an agenda only to see GN’R).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Guest Len B'stard

I'm not a Newfie, but I agree that accent is also hilarious.... Mostly because pretty much all newfies are Irish. It's really just an even more awful Irish accent passed down through the years.

Thanks a lot for that...

Well I enunciate my words, don't sound like I have rat in my mouth and don't mumble.

But okay, if I can generalize I suppose that you can too.

How bout this? If you don't like the english, don't speak their fuckin language, oh wait you have to, don't you? And you know why? Cuz we run tingz. Fact, the English are superior than the rest of the world at...well, everything. We play the best football, make the best music, got the best actors and actresses, enriched the history of humankind in ever single avenue of endeavour...as well as winning two world wars, yes two. Enjoying your freedom we gave you? You're welcome :)

Irish is not a race.

Very funny.

It appears language is important to you. OK, in that case, look up the definition of race, i think you'll find the Irish fit it perfectly.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Thanks a lot for that...

Well I enunciate my words, don't sound like I have rat in my mouth and don't mumble.

But okay, if I can generalize I suppose that you can too.

How bout this? If you don't like the english, don't speak their fuckin language, oh wait you have to, don't you? And you know why? Cuz we run tingz. Fact, the English are superior than the rest of the world at...well, everything. We play the best football, make the best music, got the best actors and actresses, enriched the history of humankind in ever single avenue of endeavour...as well as winning two world wars, yes two. Enjoying your freedom we gave you? You're welcome :)

You're a sucker...

And who gives a shit about soccer? Soccer is a game for 3rd world countries.

Beautiful, beautiful, freedom of speech, the freedom to dissent, keep going, its what we won two wars for :) I think your lot got involved for a bit too, didn't they? turned up round the tail end to go through the pockets of the dead bodies.

And what game would you play my dear, hockey? Over here girls in private boarding schools play hockey. Look it up, we gave you that too. you're welcome :)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard
You didn't give us anything. Just the Stanley cup. that's like saying that Canadians invented basketball and superman. Only partly true. And we have girls that play hockey too. I don't see your point.

My point is a) we invented hockey 2) it's a girls game that yous think is some kinda hardcore fuckin dude thing, fighting, flailing on the ice like a couple of blind fags in a cardboard box looking for a light switch.

And Canada was there fighting along side you limey bastards from the beginning.

So the Canadian government weren't antsy about getting into WW2, no?

And even if you did invent these things, what's your point? The Greeks and Romans invented shit too. Is your only source of pride past accomplishments which you yourself had nothing to do with?

Not the only, no, i can list the rest if you'd like?

Hey, those limeys are a sensitive bunch with an inferiority complex.

A SEVERE inferiority complex.

For the record I actually don't hate anyoe from the UK or irland, they're just REALLY easy to bug. Extremely easy for the reason stated above.

OK, so, you start goin on about Nationality, you get fabuously defensive, get dealth with and i'm easy to bug? Right, just so i know ;)

Since when? It took a goal that wasn't a goal go give you your only major international trophy!! AND the league didn't get good until all the foreigners flew in!!

I don't believe a word of any of this crap moreblack, especially not enough to get into it with one of the forum members that i actually like, i'm just enjoying the back and forth with Uncle Ernie. You're a United supporter though, are you not?

Guest Len B'stard
England didn't invent hockey, girls play ringette, Canada has been there with England for every major war (doesn't matter if there was controversy), you're the sensitive one. I'm the cupcake. Soccer is gayer than 8 guys doing 9 guys.

Glad we got that sorted out.

For someone whoose trying to get a rise you seem to be sticking to the specifics here. FACT, England invented hockey, FACT, Canadians are serial bottlers. Lets face it, half of yous are glorified frenchmen...we all know how they got on during the world wars. And i dunno what soccer is so you'll have to excuse me out of that part of the discussion ;) You jumped into WW1 cuz at that point in history yous were sniffing closely round England arse so it stands to reason you ended up where they ended up. And the second world war well you've more or less admitted you bottled that one. "controversy, yeah", dragged kicking and screaming might be a bit more apt, your grandpa didn't have no heart kid, i'm sorry but it is what it is. Kinda makes sense of why you spend your time trolling a forum really, doesn't it? Y'know what, i think i feel a biography coming on :lol:

And yes, English Irish American, all these things come under race. And i'm not a racist, it's just when you're talking to someone thats quite clearly a lesser being than you in every sense of the word you have to stoop to their level somewhat. Contradictory i agree but also vaguely amusing.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

FACT, England invented hockey,

Actually Egyptians did 1272 BC

Also I am VERY offended by your avatar :angry:

First recorded evidence of it being referred to as hockey is English, the Egyptians played an extremely rudimentary version of the game, quite a departure from what we now call hockey. And hey, sorry bout the avatar man. And about all the Canadian crap, i ain't got nothing against Canadians, i just like to talk to people on their level (Ernie). If it's any consolation man, back up through this thread a couple of pages, i got the biggest pro-Axl post on here today :lol:

You guys enjoying racism?

Good.

I'm struggling to be fair! The best poster in the thread's a Paki! My uncle Enoch'd thrash me half to death if he ever heard me say that! :lol:

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

One world cup and two world wars! Doodah! Doodah!

The U.S. hasn't won a world cup. Unless you're talking about women. But even then, it's 2 not 1.

They also haven't won a world war unless you count popping over at the last minute to dish out a few chocolate bars and nylons and leave a few bastards kicking around London.