I fuckin love Axl

D..

One world cup and two world wars! Doodah! Doodah!

The U.S. hasn't won a world cup. Unless you're talking about women. But even then, it's 2 not 1.

They also haven't won a world war unless you count popping over at the last minute to dish out a few chocolate bars and nylons and leave a few bastards kicking around London.

Well, we saw you guys getting your asses handed to you, and we felt bad for handing them to you in the Revolutionary War, so we decided we would end it for you. You could show a little gratitude.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The U.S. hasn't won a world cup. Unless you're talking about women. But even then, it's 2 not 1.

They also haven't won a world war unless you count popping over at the last minute to dish out a few chocolate bars and nylons and leave a few bastards kicking around London.

Well, we saw you guys getting your asses handed to you, and we felt bad for handing them to you in the Revolutionary War, so we decided we would end it for you. You could show a little gratitude.

1783 was a long time ago and I'm coming to take back the colonies single handed in less than three months so best be prepared yankee doodle! :lol:

1783 was a long time ago and I'm coming to take back the colonies single handed in less than three months so best be prepared yankee doodle! :lol:

If you really want a bunch of debt ridden and polluted pieces of land, you can have them back.

If you really want a bunch of debt ridden and polluted pieces of land, you can have them back.

Dude it was the greatest place I've been to in my life when I worked on the east coast 11 years ago and I can't wait to get back there for a crack at the west coast!

Dude it was the greatest place I've been to in my life when I worked on the east coast 11 years ago and I can't wait to get back there for a crack at the west coast!

I'm jealous. Someday I will make it to the U.K..

Haha, you're not missing much! I'm planning to hit Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, LA, Vegas and San Diego from September 27th. Even got me a proper British Red Coat for the occasion!

Haha, you're not missing much! I'm planning to hit Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, LA, Vegas and San Diego from September 27th. Even got me a proper British Red Coat for the occasion!

Hahahaha. Seattle will be a blast. I can't comment on the rest, because I haven't been there. How long are you staying?

Hahahaha. Seattle will be a blast. I can't comment on the rest, because I haven't been there. How long are you staying?

Only three weeks unfortunately but I hope to be back again soon after. When I get my engineering chartership I'm hoping to move there but that's another year or two away I think.

Think this'll go down well with the natives? :lol:

P1010329.jpg?t=1310767879

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

Only three weeks unfortunately but I hope to be back again soon after. When I get my engineering chartership I'm hoping to move there but that's another year or two away I think.

Think this'll go down well with the natives? :lol:

P1010329.jpg?t=1310767879

Only if you have the hat to go with it. :lol:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

You mean this one?

That will definitely work. Just make sure to let everyone know you're hear to take back the colonies. :rofl-lol:

This is the plan! I'm travelling with a Hillbilly and a Valley Girl so I'm sure I won't get killed! :D

You mean this one?

That will definitely work. Just make sure to let everyone know you're hear to take back the colonies. :rofl-lol:

This is the plan! I'm travelling with a Hillbilly and a Valley Girl so I'm sure I won't get killed! :D

You should bring a Gypsy for backup. The colonies will be yours!!!

You should bring a Gypsy for backup. The colonies will be yours!!!

I'd love to but I fear for their safety in southern Oregon! I always think of duelling banjos when I imagine Homan's clan! :rofl-lol:

You mean this one?

You'll be in trouble for other reasons.