Leather Jacket

doll-face

Hello, i know you guys hate newbies coming on here and trying to sell stuff and being all like "oooo look what i just found on ebay"...

soooo im going to be honest with you all i have a amazing leather jacket for sale.

I would love it to go to a G'n'R fan..when i used to wear it i would get ALOT of attention, but now i need to sell it no room in the wardrobe,

I was given the jacket by a uncle who worked as roadie for the band in australia and new zealand during the use your illusion tour..he told me that he was given it as a gift...however im sceptical about this as the band were on tour in 1993 and the jacket i think is made in 1994/5 and i cant asked him as hes now dead.

I don't want to put it on ebay yet. so thought i would put it on here and see if any of you guys would either like to buy it or have any info on the jacket (i cant seem to find much info on it)

So to the jacket....its a size small, its hardly worn, its a hein gericke speedware amazing quality jacket its not just a thin leather jacket...its a thick padded motorcycle quality jacket, inside its lined with warming plaid..

it has a cigarette pouch with embossing and a place for picks all the zips work and have got the metal G'n'R logo stamped on them, the arms also have the logo embossed on them.

The back has the logo its a leather logo with the guns and roses embroidered...the logo on the back is in colour. i have only seen one other jacket like this and the back pice was not in colour, it was a embossed like on the arms.

i have uploaded some photos of it on to flicker.... the back guns and roses hein gericke speedware

i hope form this link you can see all the photos...i am new to this site so i hope i have posted this in the right place ect...

Please let me know if you would like to put a offer on the jacket or you have any comments or you can help me with info..

Thanks Doll-Face

Well I think it depends how broad you are rather than how tall. Obviously it'll be a bit shorter on you but that's good if you're going for an old school tight look (like Ramones etc). I would say it's fine if you have up to a 38 chest.

I'm in Cheltenham, UK, but will ship anywhere in the world can find out costs if interested.

I have a rough idea in my head of how much I want for it, but at the same time I'm open to offers. So make me one I can't refuse! :)