Axl calling Madison a cunt.

Chris Axl

Guest Len B'stard

"like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from."

That's absolute class :lol: Good old uncle Axl.

Yeah, well hard :rolleyes: I bet every geezer this side of Ron Kray and Mike Tyson are thinkin' 'fuck man, that seals it, he's the fuckin man, i know we dealt with a lot of men in our time but y'know what we were missing? We've missed calling some woman a lesbian rent-a-cop on the internet, thats what we needed, thats what our rep' is short of, give the title to Axl".

Edited by sugaraylen

This place kinda went down the toilet since she left.

sad but true. we all wanted madison gone, but now that she is gone, i want her back. i hate to say it but it really is true.

that being said, that was one of the most memorable moments on the forum.

"like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from."

Yeah, well hard :rolleyes: I bet every geezer this side of Ron Kray and Mike Tyson are thinkin' 'fuck man, that seals it, he's the fuckin man, i know we dealt with a lot of men in our time but y'know what we were missing? We've missed calling some woman a lesbian rent-a-cop on the internet, thats what we needed, thats what our rep' is short of, give the title to Axl".

Calm yo tits, dude :lol:

The people that found it funny and somehow classy are simply exposing themselves as childish just like their hero.I would be interested to see if he would say it to oh I don't know...... Me,in the flesh.Take away the minders and all that shit and would he try and make me feel small in the flesh?, who knows but it wouldn't be smart to try.

What he did shows very little class from a man with quite a history of seeing women as infirior and simply there to be abused.Maybe one of my musical heros but as a man I would knock him out.Though I'm sure people will defend him,they always have no matter how repugnant his actions.

It's just fuckin cheap. And tasteless. If that was in person, in public, someone'd walk up (they would around my neck of the woods) and tell the guy to back off and ask the girl if she was alright, same sort of rationale applies, you just don't talk to someone that's like...weaker than you, it's just pathetic. it's uncomfortable to be around, it really is that bad, i dunno how to explain to people who don't clearly see how out of order that is. A fucking grown bloke as well, it's just poor form, you wanna kick off with someone, kick off with blokes, if you're that much of a bad man, instead of ranting at some poor lady who ain't even fuckin said nothing anyway.

Axl acts like he was a few slaps short of a good upbringing sometimes..and honestly, those of you who go around acting like it's some fuckin cool thing...talk about lacking in fucking class. And you don't have to be posh or rich or upper class to have class, it's something you're born with.

I think Madison was really cool about it to be honest, like, really classy, bless her :)

Danny Dyer, is that you?

Guest Len B'stard

It's just fuckin cheap. And tasteless. If that was in person, in public, someone'd walk up (they would around my neck of the woods) and tell the guy to back off and ask the girl if she was alright, same sort of rationale applies, you just don't talk to someone that's like...weaker than you, it's just pathetic. it's uncomfortable to be around, it really is that bad, i dunno how to explain to people who don't clearly see how out of order that is. A fucking grown bloke as well, it's just poor form, you wanna kick off with someone, kick off with blokes, if you're that much of a bad man, instead of ranting at some poor lady who ain't even fuckin said nothing anyway.

Axl acts like he was a few slaps short of a good upbringing sometimes..and honestly, those of you who go around acting like it's some fuckin cool thing...talk about lacking in fucking class. And you don't have to be posh or rich or upper class to have class, it's something you're born with.

I think Madison was really cool about it to be honest, like, really classy, bless her :)

Danny Dyer, is that you?

No, its Danny Baker, this is the Daz Doorstep Challenge :D

No, it is misogynistic homophobic bullshit and illustrates that, deep down, Rose is a pathetic piece of shit. And, since he signed off after posting his childish bullshit instead of defending it, he is a coward, too.

• Like 1

No, it is misogynistic homophobic bullshit and illustrates that, deep down, Rose is a pathetic piece of shit. And, since he signed off after posting his childish bullshit instead of defending it, he is a coward, too.

And what are you who calling someone a pathetic piece of shit...?

Not racist, homophobic, or misogynistic. I submit that racist homophobic misogynists are pathetic pieces of shit that should be called out on their racist homophobic misogynist bullshit.

• Like 1

Not racist, homophobic, or misogynistic. I submit that racist homophobic misogynists are pathetic pieces of shit that should be called out on their racist homophobic misogynist bullshit.

You do realise you are speaking out against a messiah with a perfect record, don't you?

I didn't ask you to tell me what you are not but whatever!

Axl was spot on with this blast. If anything Madison was exposed for the fraud she is.

Agree with you 100%

Either of you care to back that up?, If you give me half an hour I'm sure I could find evidence of Axl lying.

Besides, Axl didn't expose anything, all he did was call her a bunch of names...

Axl was spot on with this blast. If anything Madison was exposed for the fraud she is.

Agree with you 100%

Either of you care to back that up?, If you give me half an hour I'm sure I could find evidence of Axl lying.

Besides, Axl didn't expose anything, all he did was call her a bunch of names...

The funny thing is I have yet to see anything other than confirmation from fans attending the shows that she was indeed telling the truth.

Here's the thing boys. Nobody knows what went down behind the scenes between Madison and GNR camp. But the fact is that the forums ARe very influential. I liked Madison, BUT she did allow a baseless reunion thread from a tabloid to last 80+ pages or whatever. Then the whole shirt fiasco thing was completely uncalled for. That rumor was bullshit from the get go, but from what i can remember she not only fostered that rumor, but added to it....

But the fact is that the forums ARe very influential.

You lost me here. Influential? How? To whom? We're all just a bunch of GNR geeks killing time.

I believe that rumors pick up steam at larger message boards such as these. The more the people post n elaborate on things the more widespread it gets. I definitely believe that other sites like metal sludge and ultimate guitar take a look at bigger GNR sites such as these when they hear a rumor to gage it's likeliness or interest level.

Other sites were reporting on the t shirt incident. And when a dude from those sites comes on here and reads a moderator commenting on and giving credence to such a rumor, i definitely think it has an impact.

I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet or not because I'm only browsing this on a phone and I'm not going to search too hard. But what's with Axl's use of " n' " instead of "and?" He's invented his own grammar based off the name of his band? Always found that funny and a little cheesy. XD

Word. I can't believe so many of you take his side. He definitely lost me as a fan after that post.

• Like 2